MS is ending the Xbox Ambassador program (TLHBFR!!)

https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/blog/celebrating-the-legacy-and-evolution-of-the-xbox-ambassadors

:hest: Good. Looks like astroturfing retards like Lemij, Cuckstz, SlowJon, Malatard, etc. will finally have to go outside and get real jobs instead of spewing Microsoft bullshit talking points around here.

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER

That’s probably because even the biggest MS shills were jumping the Xbox ship. It’s one thing to be compensated for exaggerating how great something is. It’s another if you know the product is complete garbage now. 

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

That’s probably because even the biggest MS shills were jumping the Xbox ship. It’s one thing to be compensated for exaggerated how great something is. It’s another if you know the product is complete garbage now. 

Everytime I buy something, I get a MS rewards message with a dead link when I click it. 

42 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Everytime I buy something, I get a MS rewards message with a dead link when I click it. 

i knew several xbox Ambassadors and the playstation equivalent. they would get free games and systems (since they had solid-sized YT channels). now, they mostly push PC.

49 minutes ago, Cell said:

Of course Phil pays people to Shill for Xbox. You'd have to be retarded to do it for free. 

:mj:

System Wars has a lot of retards the  especially Cucktsz and SlowJon who continue to shill for free now that the Ambassador Program has been shut down :hest: