The Concord flop turns megaflop, "Sony didn't waste $200 but rather $400 million on Concord"

• MalaXmaS changed the title to The Concord flop turns megaflop, "Sony didn't waste $200 but rather $400 million on Concord"
2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

@FIREPOWERs wet dream 

Says the fgt that has orgies and lets other men sleep with his girl in front of him. Sounds like you are projecting Cuckstz. You’re the last person on this board to call others out for being weird gay perverts with the sick lifestyle that you live  :hest:

On topic, I’m very happy to see this game flop hard. I fucking hate GAAS games and the stupid GAAS push Sony is currently doing. I’m happy it failed spectacularly and will push them to pivot back to being what they are good at which is single player games.

Edited by FIREPOWER
15 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Says the fgt that has orgies and lets other men sleep with his girl in front of him. Sounds like you are projecting Cuckstz. You’re the last person on this board to call others out for being weird gay perverts with the sick lifestyle that you live  :hest:

On topic, I’m very happy to see this game flop hard. I fucking hate GAAS games and the stupid GAAS push Sony is currently doing. I’m happy it failed spectacularly and will push them to pivot back to being what they are good at which is single player games.

When was the last time you had sex?

That would be nuts. Either way im pretty sure they could have instead made a new Socom or MAG 2 for a fraction of the price, not to mention people would have actually wanted to play those games.

Sony has made some baffling decisions lately.