Official State Of Play Thread

32 minutes ago, Ike said:

Wanting to play as a dude instead of a chick is super gay.  I always pick a female MC because looking at ass and tits is way better than looking at some dude. 

I will pick a male character over a female if given the option but if the character is female only option I don't care and will play without an issue. Tomb Raider is like 30 years old, how are people still upset about female protagonist? 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah, i want those third party games, along with ghost.

Look at that shit    It's gonna look so damn gorgeous!

jfc shut the fuck up about the " buh teh woman."....you sound like an insecure, emasculated incel. seek therapy.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I will pick a male character over a female if given the option but if the character is female only option I don't care and will play without an issue. Tomb Raider is like 30 years old, how are people still upset about female protagonist? 

Welcome to Metroid 1986 on NES for a major female protagonist. This isn't new. 

7 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Welcome to Metroid 1986 on NES for a major female protagonist. This isn't new. 

Exactly, so it baffles me when people get all butthurt over female protagonists. Also, Lara Croft owns:smoke: (old and new). 

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

No, it’s 100% a rebuy. You’re putting MORE money in a game you already paid full price for… just to not even play it again. :mroff:

tell us- how many remastered Sony games have you bought in the last 5 years??? :kaz:

why would you EVER play this game? Lmfao. Why would you not just play the second one if you felt the need??? It’s more modern and better in every way (still sucks). Only a fucking retard would spend $10 on this shit lmfao!!!!

they even say “to make it look like the second one” :mroff:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Nothing in this diarrhea of a post you just shitted out makes any sense. I already told your retard ass I own the game already. There’s no re-buy to be had for most people either since 99.9% of people who own a PS4 already own the game too as Sony gave the game out for free during the Pandemic with no strings attached. Keep coping retard :hest:

19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Nothing in this diarrhea of a post you just shitted out makes any sense. I already told your retard ass I own the game already. There’s no re-buy to be had for most people either since 99.9% of people who own a PS4 already own the game too as Sony gave the game out for free during the Pandemic with no strings attached. Keep coping retard :hest:

There is no rebuy :lemming:

*pays $10 more dollars*

:tom: it’s a waste of money. It’s going to look, at best, like hfw… and you’re not going to replay it because it’s outdated compared to hfw… so why bother? :mj:

Edited by Long Ball Larry