Ubisoft has been destroyed, on its way to bankruptcy after the latest plush-toy commemorating Ass Creed Japan

lol i agree with remy. i'm a quasi-modo non-stop gaymer but these weird ass serious about vidja people need something else to do,

dude standing there like a wax sculpture :mjgrin:

7 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Soooo easy to prove you wrong. :kaz:

Lol you're so stupid. You hate "DEI" and diversity so much, yet post a video of some weirdo who can't knot a tie properly going on a long ass reddit rant about Ubisoft for not being aware of a very specific, locally relevant sentiment because the staff wasn't diverse enough. 

So you're pro diversity as long as it's not black people or women? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you're so stupid. You hate "DEI" and diversity so much, yet post a video of some weirdo who can't knot a tie properly going on a long ass reddit rant about Ubisoft for not being aware of a very specific, locally relevant sentiment because the staff wasn't diverse enough. 

So you're pro diversity as long as it's not black people or women? 

Your vocabulary is so limited to "incel this" or "hate that" that you either can't see the problem or are too narrowminded to even see it.

No one likes to be forced to do things against their will and this is what's happening to the DEI racists trying to force everyone to fit in their agenda within the videogame industry.

The reason why they fail so bad is because those people are so out of touch with actual minorities struggles that their views of solidarity turn into condescending acts of ignorance. and criminal stupidity.

Like making a special edition toy of the game you are about to release having the main character standing to a very controversial location.

Which is why I asked you, how would you feel if Ubisoft were to release Ass Creed Africa by having the main character hanging from a tree or a kkk toy burning him.

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Your vocabulary is so limited to "incel this" or "hate that" that you either can't see the problem or are too narrowminded to even see it.

What's the problem? 

No one likes to be forced to do things against their will and this is what's happening to the DEI racists trying to force everyone to fit in their agenda within the videogame industry.

How many people in the gaming or any other industry are doing everything they want to do? You think everyone working on the yearly Madden or WWE games are living their wildest dreams? You think developers love working 60 to 100 hours in a week to make a ship date? You sound like a kid whose never worked a real job before. 

The reason why they fail so bad is because those people are so out of touch with actual minorities struggles that their views of solidarity turn into condescending acts of ignorance. and criminal stupidity.

Again, you're accidentally arguing for more diversity. 

Edit| how does this rise to the level of criminally stupid? 

Like making a special edition toy of the game you are about to release having the main character standing to a very controversial location.

It's unfortunate, but also not malicious and shows a lack of local Japanese subculture. They are accepting their mistake, this seems like something a person like you would even care about. It's almost like you're picking at anything to complain about. 

Which is why I asked you, how would you feel if Ubisoft were to release Ass Creed Africa by having the main character hanging from a tree or a kkk toy burning him.

Oh, I know. It's the kind of cartoonishly over-the-top, irrelevant dumb shit only you could come up with. I'm not even dignifying that retarded bullshit. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible