Metaphor ReFantazio demo releasing today

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

The motion blur is making me dizzy af. I got the settings to a stable 40 fps, but I want to puke when I play it, at least on a small screen. 

yeah i played the first couple hours on SD, i managed but it's a lot going on for that size screen. was a lot more manageable on my desktop. ill probably bounce between the two though.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Casual said:

yeah i played the first couple hours on SD, i managed but it's a lot going on for that size screen. was a lot more manageable on my desktop. ill probably bounce between the two though.

It would all be fine if it wasn’t for that damn motion blur. I don’t even like it on larger screens, but I can tolerate it. Maybe they’ll patch an option to disable it. 

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

The motion blur is making me dizzy af. I got the settings to a stable 40 fps, but I want to puke when I play it, at least on a small screen. 

The game hurts my eyes. I maxed the res scale and locked to 60. It's better but some parts make me sick lol.

I might have to get this on Xbox where I'm further away from the screen

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

It would all be fine if it wasn’t for that damn motion blur. I don’t even like it on larger screens, but I can tolerate it. Maybe they’ll patch an option to disable it. 

There's no option to disable or even turn down the motion blur? I swear some of these japanese studios are still living in 1999.

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

The game hurts my eyes. I maxed the res scale and locked to 60. It's better but some parts make me sick lol.

I might have to get this on Xbox where I'm further away from the screen

Yeah. The fast movements turned my stomach lol. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

There's no option to disable or even turn down the motion blur? I swear some of these japanese studios are still living in 1999.

Nope. It would be perfectly playable without it. 

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah. The fast movements turned my stomach lol. 

Some of it looks like those pants that girls wear that give seizures 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

There is no options period lmao . There's like res scale and texture setting

I just finished the mine part. The first hour was kinda boring but after that it picks up. I didnt think i wanted to jump into another 100 plus hour persona game but i am very interested in this. Ill finish the demo tomo sometime but i think ill be getting this for sure.