Digital Foundry: PS5 Pro hands on with 11 games

:kaz: Thread is full of the usual retards coping and seething. If MS had a Pro console all these retards like Cuckstz, SlowJon, and Malatard would be hyping it.

The PS5 Pro isn't for everyone clearly. If you're a broke retard who wasted his money on an Xbox this gen it's clearly not for you.

For those of us  with expendable income and huge Playstation game libraries that want more out of our consoles this is for us.

I game on a suped up PC with a 4090 and having to downgrade to poorer image quality on my console does suck sometimes depending on the game (usually with multiplats).  The PS5 Pro is geared towards people like me and DF mentions this very clearly in their video. I want to play any game on PS5 or PC day one at best settings possible and that's why this is for me. I will not be caught dead playing something like GTA6 on potato base console settings like lemshits in this thread undoubtedly will :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Down sampled way cleaner and less jaggies on a 1080p.

Gt7 worse IQ than ps5 when rt is on LOL   Protato is a mistake ROFL F1 they used TAA over PiSSR and it doesn't even have RT shadows LOL

LMFAO not only that but what cow is going back and replaying the game ?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: This retard hasn't heard of downsampling before.  I actually do that a lot with Cyberpunk on my 4090. I play it at 8K and get even sharper image than 4K Native because you get higher pixel density. Of course an Xbox peasant like you still gaming at 720p/30fps in 2024 doesn't know shit about downsampling, LMFAO.

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

No, there is absolutely no value for you to do it :mroff: you’re gaining nothing :mroff:

you also held on out rebirth :kaz: more lies :kaz:

Edited by Long Ball Larry
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Thread is full of the usual retards coping and seething. If MS had a Pro console all these retards like Cuckstz, SlowJon, and Malatard would be hyping it.

The PS5 Pro isn't for everyone clearly. If you're a broke retard who wasted his money on an Xbox this gen it's clearly not for you.

For those of us  with expendable income and huge Playstation game libraries that want more out of our consoles this is for us.

I game on a souped up PC with a 4090 and having to downgrade to poorer image quality on my console does suck sometimes depending on the game (usually with multiplats).  The PS5 Pro is geared towards people like me and DF mentions this very clearly in their video. I want to play any game on PS5 or PC day one at best settings possible and that's why this is for me. I will not be caught dead playing something like GTA6 on potato base console settings like lemshits in this thread undoubtedly will :hest:

Why would you get the PS5 version of horizon over the PC version then?????

you can’t even keep up with your own lies :mroff:

1 minute ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Why would you get the PS5 version of horizon over the PC version then?????

you can’t even keep up with your own lies :mroff:

3 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

No, there is absolutely no value for you to do it :mroff: you’re gaining nothing :mroff:

you also held on out rebirth :kaz: more lies :kaz:

:mj: What a meltdown. 

It's not my fault you're a broke and jealous bitch. Go cry to your girlfriend's boyfriend about it and ask him to lend you some PS5 Pro money :hest:

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: What a meltdown. 

It's not my fault you're a broke and jealous bitch. Go cry to your girlfriend's boyfriend about it and ask him to lend you some PS5 Pro money :hest:

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Sorry sweetie, you’re not getting out of this. 

if you want to play the BEST VERSION, And you have DISPOSABLE INCOME, Why on EARTH would you buy the PS5 pro version of horizon over the PC version???????????????

or did you just get BUSTED lying about buying it at all????????????? :mj:

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

if you want to play the BEST VERSION, And you have DISPOSABLE INCOME, Why on EARTH would you buy the PS5 pro version of horizon over the PC version???????????????

He will buy it right after he finishes WuKong LMAO

58 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

elden ring was ps4 era. hell, it runs/looks great on SD (all settings, but one, on high at 40 fps). the pc version of control is how the ps5 version SHOULD have looked. but yeah, alan wake 2 and wukong are too powerful for ps5, which is a shame, since i feel like i've barely seen any real "ps5" games.

This is kind of my point. What was the PS5 era? It was basically a PS4-Pro-Pro. It undershot developer plans for next-gen. I think only Insomniac actually wanted the PS5 as it is.

• Like 1
Just now, sugarhigh said:

This is kind of my point. What was the PS5 era? It was basically a PS4-Pro-Pro. It undershot developer plans for next-gen. I think only Insomniac actually wanted the PS5 as it is.

100%! the ps5 lacks identity. it's in a graphics limbo.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

The best version of Horizon at launch was on PS4 Pro you retard. Can't you read? :kaz:

:sabu: I want to play the best version of day one games at launch. I've made this perfectly clear in all my posts. Sometimes I double-dip but most times I don't. I'm not going to buy Horizon again for full price on PC again  when I've already played and beat it 4 years before it hit Steam. 

Cuckstz continuing to prove he still hasn't been able to get his GED with his middle school level reading comprehension :hest:

m1zVrSv.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER

No- you clearly don’t. Or you’d be getting the horizon remaster on PC :kaz:

and don’t give me the money excuse BROKE BOY, you just claimed you had EXPENDABLE INCOME  :kaz:

he’s getting busted in so many lies :banderoos:

23 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:sabu: I want to play the best version of day one games at launch

Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

No- you clearly don’t. Or you’d be getting the horizon remaster on PC :kaz:

I clearly do. Lemme repost my post again since you're clearly a blind retard :mj:

oNxoJD4.png

^ ^ :kaz: My post clearly mentions wanting to play the best versions of any game on PC and PS5 day one. Horizon is a PS4 game and I already beat the best day one  version on PS4 Pro back in 2017. I'm not buying it again on PC. Keep crying and coping you blind lemming rat.

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

He’s pumped to pay $800 for a PS5 pro because he can save $40 on the (inferior version of) horizon remaster by not buying it on PC LMFAO 

:hest: The retard is having his panties twist in a bunch because people are able to buy and afford things he clearly can't afford.

Talk about broke bitch complex. What kind of man does this?  :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER

I clearly do. Lemme repost my post again since you're clearly a blind retard :mj:

oNxoJD4.png

^ ^ :kaz: My post clearly mentions wanting to play the best versions of any game on PC and PS5 day one. Horizon is a PS4 game and I already beat the best day one  version on PS4 Pro back in 2017. I'm not buying it again on PC. Keep crying and coping you blind lemming rat.

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

This is a DAY ONE release, Sony is treating it that way and so should you. 

So you’re gonna buy F1 too now that you’re hyping it???  It’s already BETTER on PC too :mroff:

Youre a fucking idiot and massive liar. You aren’t getting horizon and I’m willing to bet you’re not getting a PS5 pro anywhere near launch :kaz: 

let’s see that preorder bitch :tom:

:hest: The retard is having his panties twist in a bunch because people are able to buy and afford things he clearly can't afford.

Talk about broke bitch complex. What kind of man does this?  :kaz:

It’s too late broke boy, you already said you’re too poor to afford the superior PC version :mroff:

1 hour ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Because he's a retard fangirl. 

Bu...bu....but my RTX 4090!!!

:cmpunk1:

• Geese 1
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

^  ^   The lemshit tears are delicious. All these fgts crying about the PS5 Pro would be singing a different tune if this was the LBox Series XX or some shit boasting additional power :hest:

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

He’s just completely ignoring us now :tom:

he is excited to buy ps5 pro just to play INFERIOR versions of the games, you actually can’t make this shit up :mroff:

hes showing clips of f1 which look like shit compared to what “his PC” can do :mj:

hes completely lying about getting a PS5 pro, “his PC”, or he’s a complete idiot, which one is it @FIREPOWER:arnold2: