PS5 Pro Anniversary is $1,000 !!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch shut the fuck up you sleep in a single bed next to a racing simulator.   Fucking real life mill houses dad from the Simpsons.        

Says the guy with the virgin basement in his house.   

Lmao fuck what my girl tells me to do I'm the one that doesn't want to decorate my house with my collection of virgin memorabilia. Safe in their sealed packaging just like your innocence.   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

It’s a rare collector’s edition you retard. Of course it’s gonna be $1000 because unlike ShitBox there’s crazy demand for it :luff:

It sold out in minutes at that price in Europe :hest:

and they’re already on eBay :mj:

why didn’t you get one broke boy? :mj:

Edited by Long Ball Larry
7 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

and they’re already on eBay :mj:

why didn’t you get one broke boy? :mj:

I don’t live in Europe retard, and I already said I’m getting mine from GameStop and those don’t go on preorder till October 10th bitch :cruise:

Look at him mad as fuck because the console is selling out when MS can’t even give out ShitBox for free :sabu:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I don’t live in Europe retard, and I already said I’m getting mine from GameStop and those don’t go on preorder till October 10th bitch :cruise:

Look at him mad as fuck because the console is selling out when MS can’t even give out ShitBox for free :sabu:

Broke boy couldn’t afford the anniversary edition :cruise:

4 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Broke boy couldn’t afford the anniversary edition :cruise:

I was never interested in the anniversary edition. It sells out in seconds and I’m not going to be at my office refreshing my browser page like a retard during work hours :hest:.

I never buy collectors editions of consoles, they are all waste of money lol. If your broke bitch ass was better with money you’d be getting yours instead of making broke bitch salty threads all day :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Fr? :tom:

Yup :tom:

it has bitch boy @FIREPOWER lying like a slut again :cruise:

9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I was never interested in the anniversary edition.

On 2024-09-19 at 4:33 PM, FIREPOWER said:

I want this but I know they’ll be impossible to get due to scalpers 

Now he’s parading it around like it sold out from enthusiastic fans :kaz: 

• dead 1
12 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

No shit :mj: you can’t afford it, you had to buy the PS5 digital after all :kaz:

:kaz: My graphics card alone costs the same price as two PS5 Pro collectors edition. Try again broke bitch Cuckstz :cruise:

You can’t money shame me when you’re a broke bitch stuck on an Xbox Series X making salty threads because people are buying things you can’t afford :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

My graphics card alone costs about 2 of it, try again broke bitch Cuckstz :cruise:

You can’t money shame me when you’re a broke bitch stuck on an Xbox Series X making salty threads because people are buying things you can’t afford :mroff:

“Your graphics card” :tom:

more lies :cruise: if it was actually yours you wouldn’t be excited to play PS5 pro versions of games that ALREADY LOOK AND RUN BETTER on “your PC”

it’s all unraveling for this bitch :arnold2:

Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

“Your graphics card” :tom:

more lies :cruise: if it was actually yours you wouldn’t be excited to play PS5 pro versions of games that ALREADY LOOK AND RUN BETTER on “your PC”

it’s all unraveling for this bitch :arnold2:

Look at the salty bitch crying :mj:

Like I said, you don’t have to be salty, just invite more guys to your place and pimp your gf a to them and maybe they’ll feel sorry for you and start a gofundme for a PS5. No need to be projecting all over System Wars, everyone here already knows you’re the system wars resident retard with money issues and stuck with a ShitBox. There’s no need to pretend Cuckstz  :fatcruise:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

At the end of the day, I’m the one with a 4090 PC and getting a PS5 Pro and you’re the one stuck with a ShitBox so there’s nothing else for me to say :aitch:

Stay broke and butthurt Cuckstz, never change :hest:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

Except we already busted you lying, good try broke boy :tom: