PS5 Pro Anniversary is $1,000 !!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch shut the fuck up you sleep in a single bed next to a racing simulator.   Fucking real life mill houses dad from the Simpsons.        

Says the guy with the virgin basement in his house.   

Lmao fuck what my girl tells me to do I'm the one that doesn't want to decorate my house with my collection of virgin memorabilia. Safe in their sealed packaging just like your innocence.   

Posted Images

Cuckstz has more PS5 posts and thread than anyone on this forum :kaz:

:jonb: I’m making PS5 Pro threads to own the cows!” 

:kaz: This retard has been in serious pain since the PS5 Pro announcement. He’s trying to cover ip with these threads but it’s very apparent he wishes someone would buy one for him. It’s not too late to get into prostitution for a PS5 Pro Cuckstz. I’m sure some of the guys that your gf cucks you with might be interested in you if you ask nicely :fatcruise:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Who knows what the fuck he’s talking about in the post above LMFAO he’s melting the fuck down and can’t stay on topic to save his life :cruise: 

Sounds like his typical 12 year old tweeter rants :tom:

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

LiarPower LMFAO

I’ll make a special thread for you and Cuckstz when I get mine. That’s the closest you two broke retards will ever get to seeing a PS5 Pro :hest:

The two biggest lemming retards on this forum who also happen to have the most PS5 Pro related posts and threads on this forum :drake:.

:lemming::jonb: If we post more about the PS5 Pro we will convince cows not to buy one!”

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Edited by FIREPOWER
35 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Do you have a Playstation Google alert or something? You start every morning talking about Sony. 

Sony lives rent-free in his mind after the raping he and his fellow lems got from them two gens in a row. He dreams about Sony and how he can get back at them  :kaz:393B4252-74DB-44B9-9FBB-7B8854AC7D5D.thumb.jpeg.551759229848e6304c3142641f0fb63f.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's $1,000 without a drive or a stand lmao.

Cows getting milked again, and again, and again.

You can build a PC that absolutely bodies that piece of junk for that amount of money. 

:mj:

Says the guy with the virgin basement in his house. 

:rofls:

• dead 3
24 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’ll make a special thread for you and Cuckstz when I get mine. That’s the closest you two broke retards will ever get to seeing a PS5 Pro :hest:

The two biggest lemming retards on this forum who also happen to have the most PS5 Pro related posts and threads on this forum :drake:.

:lemming::jonb: If we post more about the PS5 Pro we will convince cows not to buy one!”

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Youve mentioned "the lemmings" itt alone more than you have spoken about playing PS5 games since youve started posting here lmfao

You have a Sony fanboy tweeter account LOL

We dont have to dissuade this forum from buying Sony products or games. Yall do quite a good job of that without any help :tom: 

• dead 1