PS5 Pro Anniversary is $1,000 !!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch shut the fuck up you sleep in a single bed next to a racing simulator.   Fucking real life mill houses dad from the Simpsons.        

Says the guy with the virgin basement in his house.   

Lmao fuck what my girl tells me to do I'm the one that doesn't want to decorate my house with my collection of virgin memorabilia. Safe in their sealed packaging just like your innocence.   

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Did you just try to make fun of me for having a lot of video games on a video game forum? God you guys get dumber by the year.

Nah we've all got video games. What you've got is a room in your house that if you ever managed to trick a woman into visiting your place she'd probably think that room is the last thing she was ever going to see. 

Edited by Cell
  • dead 2
11 minutes ago, Cell said:

Nah we've all got video games. What you've got is a room in your house that if you ever managed to trick a woman into visiting your place she'd probably think that room is the last thing she was ever going to see. 

And she’d probably be right too. These lemmings are weirdos. Dynamiteretard is an incel and Cuckstz is a self-confessed and proud cuck :hest:

43 minutes ago, Cell said:

Yeah except I've literally been with the same girl for over 10 years, but nice theory. You just sound upset because you can't find a girl that encourages and is fine with you enjoying your hobbies.

You probably have a miserable existence playing backseat to your woman if you even have one.

Edited by DynamiteCop
  • Upvote 1
  • dead 1
18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah except I've literally been with the same girl for over 10 years, but nice theory. You just sound upset because you can't find a girl that encourages and is fine with you enjoying your hobbies.

You probably have a miserable existence playing backseat to your woman if you even have one.

Lmao fuck what my girl tells me to do I'm the one that doesn't want to decorate my house with my collection of virgin memorabilia. Safe in their sealed packaging just like your innocence. 

:rofls:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1
  • dead 2
41 minutes ago, Cell said:

:rofls:

Except my house isn't decorated, this is all isolated to a back spare bedroom. You're a dumbass.

22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It does if they split it off into two digital and Retail skus

It doesn’t you retard. It plays the same games the PS5 does. Both you and Cuckstz are the most retarded idiots on this forum :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, Cell said:

Joking about bodycount in a videogame forum? 

Bitch please, I would run circles around your pale boring looking ass. 

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

It doesn’t you retard. It plays the same games the PS5 does. Both you and Cuckstz are the most retarded idiots on this forum :cruise:

Yes, and it will play the BASE PlayStation 5 version and not the Pro version unless you pay the premium.

Yet another way for you guys to get milked. I hope to God they do it.