New MGS3 Delta Trailer

2 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

It's 20 years most of the new generation that grew up hasn't played it. It's a new game for most people that are active gamers.

these are not new games even for people who have never played them 

it will sell like shit as well

these are horribly outdated games that are awful by todays standards that have  fresh (still shitty) paint job 

Edited by Long Ball Larry
3 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

these are not new games even for people who have never played them 

it will sell like shit as well

these are horribly outdated games that are awful by todays standards that have  fresh (still shitty) paint job 

MGS3 is straight up one of the greatest game ever made. The story is phenomenal and it's really not that outdated either. 

15 minutes ago, David P said:

MGS3 is straight up one of the greatest game ever made. The story is phenomenal and it's really not that outdated either. 

even if that was true it would still mean this doesn’t need released 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

All pre-MGS4 MGS games are likely pretty outdated from a gameplay standpoint.

MGS4 has aged the worst out of all of them.

Anyway, here's a higher quality version of the trailer 

Looks amazing!  I mean, is it nearly as good as Kojima could do?  No... but considering how Konami has treated this franchise since Kojima left... it's utterly amazing we're getting this game and that it looks as good as it does.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Looks amazing!  I mean, is it nearly as good as Kojima could do?  No... but considering how Konami has treated this franchise since Kojima left... it's utterly amazing we're getting this game and that it looks as good as it does.

You have to stop moving and press several buttons at once just to aim in the old games, and then you can't even move in that mode. It would be clunky as hell nowadays.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You have to stop moving and press several buttons at once just to aim in the old games, and then you can't even move in that mode. It would be clunky as hell nowadays.

You're not wrong lol

This version fixes that though, I'm pretty sure.  You can move and shoot at the same time here easily.

5 hours ago, Remij said:

MGS4 introduced walking while crouching. Before you couldn't even do that. Oh and the adjustable camera.

12 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

MGS4 introduced walking while crouching. Before you couldn't even do that. Oh and the adjustable camera.

None of that shit mattered in that game :D 

The earlier games all absolutely shit on MGS4.  Their gameplay is designed around not having those mechanics in the first place.. They're more streamlined and just feel better.  I don't hate MGS4, but It's the worst game in the main series.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

None of that shit mattered in that game :D 

The earlier games all absolutely shit on MGS4.  Their gameplay is designed around not having those mechanics in the first place.. They're more streamlined and just feel better.  I don't hate MGS4, but It's the worst game in the main series.

Most people won't be able to play it completely perfectly as a stealth game. You'll have resort to playing it like a shooter at times and thats when the outdated gameplay will be very noticeable. Lets not forget about the boss battles, i imagine those must feel even worse than combat against regular enemies.