Phil Spencer explains why FF7R and FF16 aren’t on Xbox yet (TLHBFR!)

He’s too busy playing them on PS5 :kaz:

While Sarah Bond was at TGS promoting Amazon firesticks on stage instead of Xbox, Phil was with the Square Enix CEO playing FF games on PS5. ShitBox is so fucked and lems have been absolutely raped :mj:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

• dead 2
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the absolute fuck are you talking about now. There's not a single female on this board so how is "coming here for men" an insult to anyone on here. God you really are in a battle with Mala for th

Yeah cool, tell me what's it like to watch another man's dick sliding in and out of your woman?    Not interested in trying it personally but still.   

Jenny you were rampant on here back in the mid 2000s when most people on here were like 15 and you were a grown ass man pushing 30 or something. Most dudes on here your age were chill but you were on

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Now explain why you haven’t played them :mj:

:rawf: I'll do that after you tell me why you still go down on your girl after other dudes have finished busting inside her 

:biggrin: The retard thought he had a comeback with ":lemming: You haven't played it" schtick LMAO. I'm saving the rest of FF7R for when I get the PS5 Pro because it's currently too blurry for me on the regular PS5.

2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Says the bitch who won’t even respond to me directly :kaz:

This is what getting verbally smacked over and over does to a person :banderoos:

:mj: I haven't finished the game yet but I've definitely had more time with it than you've had with "your" woman without the company of other naked men. 

Rm4Arhj.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Am I? :mroff:

bk2oMNf.jpeg

:rawf:Where is Rebirth pic? That is Remake not Rebirth you fucking retard. 

The retard rushed too quick to grab someone else's Final Fantasy 7 pic he grabbed a FF7 Remake pic instead of Rebirth :luff:

Fucking raped Cuckstz :kaz:

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:rawf:Where is Rebirth pic? That is Remake not Rebirth you fucking retard. 

The retard rushed too quick to grab someone else's Final Fantasy 7 pic he grabbed a FF7 Remake pic instead of Rebirth :luff:

Fucking raped Cuckstz :kaz:

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Already posted it :hehe:

*36 hours…. 14 bronze trophies* :mj: totally didn’t let it just sit on screen for 20+ hours :kaz:

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

LMFAO FirePoor GAMEFLYS these games :tom: Brags about all these games and doesnt even play them LMFAO

He’s been bragging about Rebirth for over a year :kaz: it was too blurry for him, why is this only coming out now? :tom:

• dead 1
22 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Already posted it :hehe:

*36 hours…. 14 bronze trophies* :mj: totally didn’t let it just sit on screen for 20+ hours :kaz:

bk2oMNf_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

^  ^  :mj: The time on "your" photo has given you away idiot.. "12:34"  :luff: Unless you live in Western Europe the time on there is wrong AF retard. You didn't just take the pic and instead you stole it from someone else.

That is definitely not your picture.

Here is mine again time stamped for your retarded ass :kaz:....

0ZNEUVP.png

I wouldn't have any trophies at all if I did what you claim I did (I'm not a trophy chaser at all). Let's see your achievements in Hifi Rush and Starfield. Don't tell me you're still playing those flops  :fatcruise:

Cuckstz caught in another lie like when he said he owned a PS5 but was posing with his nephew's  :kaz::mj::rawf::tom::will2::deader:

Edited by FIREPOWER

@Long Ball Larry :tom: We are still waiting on a time stamped photo Cuckstz. It shouldn't take you that long to quickly snap a time stamped photo from your iphone and post it here not unless you're stealing another one and trying to edit it.

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
29 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

If those are REALLY yours, show us the trophies you’ve unlocked :reg:

Notice when @FIREPOWER gets raped he demands MORE AND MORE without ever giving anything. :kaz: I’ll happily post mine, I’ll even post my Spider-Man 2’s to compare to yours :blessed:

But you gotta post them trophies first :obama: