Phil Spencer explains why FF7R and FF16 aren’t on Xbox yet (TLHBFR!)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the absolute fuck are you talking about now. There's not a single female on this board so how is "coming here for men" an insult to anyone on here. God you really are in a battle with Mala for th

Yeah cool, tell me what's it like to watch another man's dick sliding in and out of your woman?    Not interested in trying it personally but still.   

Jenny you were rampant on here back in the mid 2000s when most people on here were like 15 and you were a grown ass man pushing 30 or something. Most dudes on here your age were chill but you were on

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:reg:  Deepthroating Cuckstz will not help you gain a single IQ point you retard. I don’t know why you’re doing this vigorous defense of the man when this isn’t your fight. Let Cuckstz fight his own battles and step up to the challenge. He doesn’t need you cheerleading his failures LMAO.

Son, we’re all waiting on those trophies :mroff:

3 hours ago, JonDnD said:

You come here specifically for men :omglol:  ClosetCell ROFL

What the absolute fuck are you talking about now. There's not a single female on this board so how is "coming here for men" an insult to anyone on here. God you really are in a battle with Mala for the lowest IQ lemming. Doofy tries but he can't quite match you two. 

:lawl:

• Geese 1
  • dead 2
21 minutes ago, Cell said:

What the absolute fuck are you talking about now. There's not a single female on this board so how is "coming here for men" an insult to anyone on here. God you really are in a battle with Mala for the lowest IQ lemming. Doofy tries but he can't quite match you two. 

:lawl:

Because you come here specifically for men. Not for games, baldy, MEN. 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Because you come here specifically for men. Not for games, baldy, MEN. 

Jenny you were rampant on here back in the mid 2000s when most people on here were like 15 and you were a grown ass man pushing 30 or something. Most dudes on here your age were chill but you were on here losing your mind rowing with teenagers about Xbox. It was a straight up fact that you came on here to row with teenage boys. And the best part was you almost always got outwitted. 

:RISITAS:

If you're going to come at me with that shit you better make sure you're watertight fgt.

:hest:

• dead 3
2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Cell got outed ITT :rawf:

Yeah cool, tell me what's it like to watch another man's dick sliding in and out of your woman? 

Not interested in trying it personally but still. 

:risitas2:

• dead 2
  • aitch 1
Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

Sounds like you are :mroff:

Uh huh. 

Out of the two of who us who do you think has seen more naked dudes with boners? I'm on zero. 

:mj:

• Upvote 1
  • dead 1
1 minute ago, Cell said:

Uh huh. 

Out of the two of who us who do you think has seen more naked dudes with boners? I'm on zero. 

:mj:

swinging isn’t for prudes :blessed:

but you just asked me to describe another man’s cock for you :hehe:

Edited by Long Ball Larry
3 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

swinging isn’t for prudes :blessed:

but you just asked me to describe another man’s cock for you :hehe:

I didn't but if I did you'd be the man to ask. 

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

• dead 1

That wasn't asking you to describe another's man dick, that was asking you to describe what it's like to see another man fuck your girl while you sit next to them whispering motivational messages and making threads on SW about PlayStation.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Cell said:

Jenny you were rampant on here back in the mid 2000s when most people on here were like 15 and you were a grown ass man pushing 30 or something. Most dudes on here your age were chill but you were on here losing your mind rowing with teenagers about Xbox. It was a straight up fact that you came on here to row with teenage boys. And the best part was you almost always got outwitted. 

:RISITAS:

If you're going to come at me with that shit you better make sure you're watertight fgt.

:hest:

You come here specifically for men, lol shut up