Who's gonna play Shattered Space?

Depends on how good it is. If it's like Phantom Liberty and fixes a broken/mid game then yes. I really disliked the base Starfield so it would have to be on that level of change.

Edited by Substatic
8 hours ago, eastside49er said:

Yep. Been wanting to get back into Shitterspace. This, plus planet vehicles and other improvements will bring me back into the fray. :tom5:

And a fuck load of polished mods now that creation kit is out. Maybe its' worth a try after ALL of that and this "expansion". I barely played vanilla it felt kinda shite.

Edited by Substatic

Pretty great so far tbh. Graphics are improved, 60 and 40fps modes make a world of a difference (cranked my sensitivity from 50 to 90 because of this :blessed:)

not very far in but excited to play more. Completely forgot how to play the game tho. 

see a lot of people saying it’s too hard but I have no idea what they are talking about. I’m killing everyone in 3 shots with the end game weapon lol. Not really hard at all

Edited by Long Ball Larry
On 2024-09-30 at 9:42 AM, Long Ball Larry said:

I just booted up Starfield to get the lil car thing since I haven’t played since I beat it. 

I got it. Ran over like 10 people. Game crashed. 

TLHBR :D 

Good to admit that the biggest game MS has released this gen is a total flop that no one is playing including yourself. You have indeed been raped for purchasing and hyping such a shitty console :kaz:

40 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Good to admit that the biggest game MS has released this gen is a total flop that no one is playing including yourself. You have indeed been raped for purchasing and hyping such a shitty console :kaz:

I am playing it :blessed: