Silent Hill 2 Remake GameSpot Review - 9

i remember people saying re 4 took 20 hours to beat on the first try. it took me 13 hours, and that had actual combat. i'm sure this will take 10 -12 hours.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sharted Space                

So gamespot really wanted to give this game an 11/10?

Damn two AAAs in two consecutive months for PS5 and a AAA for Switch.     Xbox is fucking terrible.  

Posted Images

oh yea, that's a thing too, a lot of people coming from RE always go full rambo in SH instead of usain bolting through

remember when these idiots had a bad time with Scorn and complained about the combat and we had no problem whatsoever, just letting these freaks pass or wait til they do their own thing and you are free to go lol

• Upvote 1
Just now, kaz said:

oh yea, that's a thing too, a lot of people coming from RE always go full rambo in SH instead of usain bolting through

remember when these idiots had a bad time with Scorn and complained about the combat and we had no problem whatsoever, just letting these freaks pass or wait til they do their own thing and you are free to go lol

yeah, scorn's combat was actually great, if you knew how to approach the enemies and avoid them. it was almost puzzle-like. one of the most criminally underrated games ever. twisted af too.

• aitch 1