Trump just promised to build an Iron Dome in America.

So the peace loving, anti-war Presidential candidate stated he wants to build an anti-missle defense system across the country similar to Israel's iron dome and David's sling.

So basically, as I predictedto @Cooke he's still going to find ways to fund the Military Industrial Complex. MAGA retards really thought Trump was going to starve the war machine while he's inventing new ways to pay them more money. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have issues with national defence but you don't care that the US spent 200 billion dollars on Ukraine? A conflict that could potentially start world war 3/nuclear armageddon.   Rofl, dem

What kind of retard would be against a missile defense system?

So people with a brain? 

You have issues with national defence but you don't care that the US spent 200 billion dollars on Ukraine? A conflict that could potentially start world war 3/nuclear armageddon.

Rofl, democrat is the new pro wars party. Deal with it.

• Upvote 1
  • NPC 1
25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

What kind of retard would be against a missile defense system?

The same people who thought building a wall at the southern border was a frivolous expense the country couldn't afford. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, David P said:

You have issues with national defence but you don't care that the US spent 200 billion dollars on Ukraine? A conflict that could potentially start world war 3/nuclear armageddon.

The problem for you, Cooke, and DynamiteCop is your all base all of your opinions on right-wing social media post. You guys keep trying this anti-war act, pretending to to not want to feed the MIC. Then are like "let's build a missile defense system"... and it's like who do you think is going to build that? Not the same people you're supposed not trying to enrich? 

That's before the other obvious, logistical issues of it. I was wrong, the biggest problem is that you guys are so fucking retarded you literally just take anything a right winger says at face value, with zero scrutiny or criticism.

He could tell you he's working on a soda that cures cancer and you idiots would be like "oh, so you don't want Trump to cure cancer just because he's Republican." that's TDS! Just because we can actually tell he's just lying to win the election. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
4 hours ago, David P said:

The same people who thought building a wall at the southern border was a frivolous expense the country couldn't afford. 

So people with a brain? 

• dead 1

dumb idea and would be a massive waste of money. The only place it could remotely be useful is possibly in and near Alaska, because of how close that area is to Russia. But across the entire country? Good luck with that.

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

dumb idea and would be a massive waste of money. The only place it could remotely be useful is possibly in and near Alaska, because of how close that area is to Russia. But across the entire country? Good luck with that.

Exactly what I meant by the logistics of it. Isreal is the size of New Jersey. Building a cross country 3 tier anti-air defense system This is why Trump says stupid shit like this that can't work, because idiots like David and DynamiteCop will just turn their brains off and agree it's a good idea. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

because idiots like David and DynamiteCop will just turn their brains off and agree it's a good idea. 

It's not so much that I think it's a good idea. It's more the fact you freak out over this and don't care about the Ukraine war insane war funding. It's hypocritical.

I don't think that would ever happen, this is nothing more than Trump rambling. He's totally for war with Iran and backing off Isreal (so are Harris and Timmy). He doesn't need this to enrich the military industrial complex. 

11 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

So people with a brain? 

Anyone who think a wall wouldn't help the current situation is a silly person. I remember the argument in 2016 and up. but bu how about drones surveillance instead?

Nothing is working so make a damn wall. Can't be worse than the current situation. 

2 hours ago, David P said:

It's not so much that I think it's a good idea. It's more the fact you freak out over this and don't care about the Ukraine war insane war funding. It's hypocritical.

Go start, no one freaked out. Secondly these aren't comparable situations. You can keep being dishonest about the Ukraine situation. You always have to lie to try to make points. 

I don't think that would ever happen, this is nothing more than Trump rambling. He's totally for war with Iran and backing off Isreal (so are Harris and Timmy). He doesn't need this to enrich the military industrial complex. 

Ok, so you actually see one of my points but are such a cunt that you had to misrepresent my opinion on an unrelated topic. You are sick. 

20 hours ago, David P said:

lol...

Graham proposes US force on Iran if Hezbollah attacks Israel - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Beware Republican Groupthink on Israel’s Retaliation Against Iran - Bloomberg

Republicans demand pressure on Iran after missile attacks - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

4 hours ago, David P said:

Nothing is working so make a damn wall. 

Illegal crossings of migrants at United States-Mexico border drop (usatoday.com)

Guess how much border crossing numbers plummeted after Biden put in a new policy - POLITICO

And that's just from small measures, the whole Border Bill that Trump scuttled would have dropped it by even more. Things work. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Go start, no one freaked out. Secondly these aren't comparable situations. You can keep being dishonest about the Ukraine situation. You always have to lie to try to make points. 

Ok, so you actually see one of my points but are such a cunt that you had to misrepresent my opinion on an unrelated topic. You are sick. 

How is antional spending on defense and war not relatable topics?

Ok, I'll try not being a asshole.

Edited by David P
54 minutes ago, Substatic said:

In correlation to the Ukraine war. Both parties have the same opinion on backing Isreal. Democrats back two conflicts with enthusiasm. Cheney and George W Bush voting for Kamala.

58 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Things work. 

LMAO.

400k illegal immigrants crossing with criminal records.

How is antional spending on defense and war not relatable topics?

Ok, I'll try not being a asshole.

Because the story is absurd for a dozen reasons. Cost isn't even first on the the list even though the US has probably spent a trillion dollars figuring out why it's not feasible.

The iron dome is meant to cover a small area from short range rocket attacks. Not a 50 state nation of 300 million people from intercontinental missles.

It would be worthless. We've tried and failed since the 80s. It's been abandoned so long I'm sure Trump didn't even know about and just said it because he was watching Iran attacking Isreal on the news. 

The other part is how he's desperately just shooting random shitty ideas out hoping they stick. It's like a sad sales men desperately trying to make one last deal. 

But yeah, according to you guys it's a great idea. Who wouldn't want  worthless missile batteries across every single state in country? 

• Upvote 1

In correlation to the Ukraine war. Both parties have the same opinion on backing Isreal. Democrats back two conflicts with enthusiasm. Cheney and George W Bush voting for Kamala.

LMAO.

400k illegal immigrants crossing with criminal records.

Tbe republicans killed the immigration bill in the senate to make it a political issue for their candidates for president to run on.   They openly admit this. 

9 hours ago, David P said:

Anyone who think a wall wouldn't help the current situation is a silly person. 

It's not a matter of not thinking a wall wouldn't help, but that a wall along the entire southern border has diminishing returns and doesn't do anything for the majority of illegal immigrants who overstay a visa rather than make an illegal border crossing.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Tbe republicans killed the immigration bill in the senate to make it a political issue for their candidates for president to run on.   They openly admit this. 

The number of border crossing has also plummeted. 

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2024/10/01/migrant-encounters-at-u-s-mexico-border-have-fallen-sharply-in-2024/

22 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

So people with a brain? 

How many billion have we handed over to Ukraine? I don't think building a wall is something the US couldn't have afforded. Have we forgotten about the great wall of china? 

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's not a matter of not thinking a wall wouldn't help, but that a wall along the entire southern border has diminishing returns and doesn't do anything for the majority of illegal immigrants who overstay a visa rather than make an illegal border crossing.

Gotta start somewhere