Trump just promised to build an Iron Dome in America.

1 hour ago, poopy_butt said:

How many billion have we handed over to Ukraine?

One of these is aiding a country from an invading force that is raping, torturing, kidnapping, and murdering their population, the other is a wall that doesn't even address the majority of illegal immigrants in the country. Could have at least gone with funding of Israel because our money is being used in the bombing of children in that case.

I don't think building a wall is something the US couldn't have afforded.

We can easily afford it. I'm not sure why we're so focused on that. I'm not even against spending money on the border or even building a wall where it makes sense. A wall across the entirety of the US-Mexico border is just dumb.

Have we forgotten about the great wall of china? 

The great wall of China that for most of its existence was made of packed dirt and wood and designed to stop raiders on horseback rather than keep people out? The great wall that the most prosperous of Chinese dynasties didn't maintain or expand? The great wall that wasn't even connected for most of its existence and the unconnected wall segments were used as reconnaissance posts with signal flares to alert nearby troops and the capitol when raiders were spotted (oh god, don't tell David P)?

When people think of the great wall they think of the brick wall that the Ming dynasty build, but that was relatively recently and they got overthrown by the Qing dynasty who worked to dissolve the symbolism of the wall as a separation between civilized society and barbarism. It's really kind of a counter-example and I'm not sure why you'd even bring it up.

2 hours ago, poopy_butt said:

Gotta start somewhere 

We said that about healthcare, climate change, guns, etc., but a fucking 30-foot tall comb along Rio Grande is where we just have to accept a poorly constructed solution?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have issues with national defence but you don't care that the US spent 200 billion dollars on Ukraine? A conflict that could potentially start world war 3/nuclear armageddon.   Rofl, dem

What kind of retard would be against a missile defense system?

So people with a brain? 

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

One of these is aiding a country from an invading force that is raping, torturing, kidnapping, and murdering their population, the other is a wall that doesn't even address the majority of illegal immigrants in the country. Could have at least gone with funding of Israel because our money is being used in the bombing of children in that case.

We can easily afford it. I'm not sure why we're so focused on that. I'm not even against spending money on the border or even building a wall where it makes sense. A wall across the entirety of the US-Mexico border is just dumb.

The great wall of China that for most of its existence was made of packed dirt and wood and designed to stop raiders on horseback rather than keep people out? The great wall that the most prosperous of Chinese dynasties didn't maintain or expand? The great wall that wasn't even connected for most of its existence and the unconnected wall segments were used as reconnaissance posts with signal flares to alert nearby troops and the capitol when raiders were spotted (oh god, don't tell David P)?

When people think of the great wall they think of the brick wall that the Ming dynasty build, but that was relatively recently and they got overthrown by the Qing dynasty who worked to dissolve the symbolism of the wall as a separation between civilized society and barbarism. It's really kind of a counter-example and I'm not sure why you'd even bring it up.

We said that about healthcare, climate change, guns, etc., but a fucking 30-foot tall comb along Rio Grande is where we just have to accept a poorly constructed solution?

Ok so what is Kamala going to do for us?

On 2024-10-08 at 4:25 PM, David P said:

You have issues with national defence but you don't care that the US spent 200 billion dollars on Ukraine? A conflict that could potentially start world war 3/nuclear armageddon.

Rofl, democrat is the new pro wars party. Deal with it.

Lmfao that was never going to start anything. 

Ever since WW2, the US has expanded their military control over Europe and failed to fullfil their agreement. 

Which is why they tried to invade Russian territory and keep on expanding under false pretenses just to be met with the Russian bear and the annihilation of the Ukrainians. 

7 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Lol you Def drank the kool-aid. 

21 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Because the story is absurd for a dozen reasons. Cost isn't even first on the the list even though the US has probably spent a trillion dollars figuring out why it's not feasible.

The iron dome is meant to cover a small area from short range rocket attacks. Not a 50 state nation of 300 million people from intercontinental missles.

It would be worthless. We've tried and failed since the 80s. It's been abandoned so long I'm sure Trump didn't even know about and just said it because he was watching Iran attacking Isreal on the news. 

The other part is how he's desperately just shooting random shitty ideas out hoping they stick. It's like a sad sales men desperately trying to make one last deal. 

But yeah, according to you guys it's a great idea. Who wouldn't want  worthless missile batteries across every single state in country? 

I actually agree with you.

Iron dome mostly cover against rockets and smaller types of missiles anyway, it's not exactly what NA defence need. It's not like Mexico and Canada are gonna start pummeling the US with rockets. Lol.

21 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's not a matter of not thinking a wall wouldn't help, but that a wall along the entire southern border has diminishing returns and doesn't do anything for the majority of illegal immigrants who overstay a visa rather than make an illegal border crossing.

No one said it magically fixes everything. It at least force migrants through the legal entry points to an extent.

15 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

The mongols totally bypassed the great wall anyway. lmao I'm not the one who brought this up as an argument for the southern border wall.

11 minutes ago, David P said:

No one said it magically fixes everything. It at least force migrants through the legal entry points to an extent.

The thing is no conservative ever brings that up for a reason. The border is a visual and verbal reaction to the color of the people coming through it without saying it out loud. It's why someone like Elon Musk who himself over stayed his visa, so was an illegal alien at some point can yell about immigrants all day on Twitter with no shame. 

Know who else was here illegally at some point? Trump's wife. Ever hear her speak honestly about immigration? 

59 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The thing is no conservative ever brings that up for a reason. The border is a visual and verbal reaction to the color of the people coming through it without saying it out loud. It's why someone like Elon Musk who himself over stayed his visa, so was an illegal alien at some point can yell about immigrants all day on Twitter with no shame. 

Know who else was here illegally at some point? Trump's wife. Ever hear her speak honestly about immigration? 

Is it that widespread?

1 hour ago, David P said:

Is it that widespread?

I've not read up on it across the population but I hear of it all the time. All of my family here migrated legally except for a cousin who overstayed a visa. I have a friend whose immigration attorney actually suggested she do it. In a while place like new York city, everyone knows someone who is here illegally who flew in the country on the up-and-up. 

Obviously it trends more towards Europeans and Asians. 

3 hours ago, David P said:

The mongols totally bypassed the great wall anyway. lmao I'm not the one who brought this up as an argument for the southern border wall.

I know you aren't, was just poking fun because of your surveillance and drones comment. 

19 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Why can't you ever respond to the post?

I did. Fun fact, you actually replied to my response! I actually asked you a genuine question with an open mind and you gave me a sarcastic, non answer. You also didnt ask me a question. You just stated a bunch of things. I Didn't agree with or deny anything you said there buddy. Just asked you a simple question seeing as you clearly feel strongly about this , so i am genuinely asking you what will Kamala do?  She's the current vice president. Why should i vote for her? How will she make the united states and the world better?

Just now, poopy_butt said:

I did. Fun fact, you actually replied to my response! I actually asked you a genuine question with an open mind and you gave me a sarcastic, non answer. You also didnt ask me a question. You just stated a bunch of things. I Didn't agree with or deny anything you said there buddy. Just asked you a simple question seeing as you clearly feel strongly about this , so i am genuinely asking you what will Kamala do?  She's the current vice president. Why should i vote for her? How will she make the united states and the world better?

Shut the fuck up.

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Shut the fuck up.

So you're a bitch. Got it.  I ask you a simple question and you get forcefully angry. Sounds like a current day Democrat. Cant even tell me one single reason why I should vote for Kamala. 

bu bu stfu bitch :cry:

4 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

So you're a bitch. Got it.  I ask you a simple question and you get forcefully angry. Sounds like a current day Democrat. Cant even tell me one single reason why I should vote for Kamala. 

bu bu stfu bitch :cry:

"Hey the great wall isn't a good example of why we should build a wall along the southern US border."

"NAME ONE REASON TO VOTE FOR KAMALA OR YOU'RE AN ANGRY BITCH DEMOCRAT"

23 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Shut the fuck up.

29 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

"Hey the great wall isn't a good example of why we should build a wall along the southern US border."

"NAME ONE REASON TO VOTE FOR KAMALA OR YOU'RE AN ANGRY BITCH DEMOCRAT"

Youre literally like one of those psycho democrats that go viral 😂 i love it. Kiss me, thot sauce. 

😘