• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude you might be the dumbest guy on this board, definitely top three.   

Imagine downplaying a cat 3 hurricane as selling panic lol   Imagine telling a minimum of 225 families that lost loved ones from Helene that they shouldn't be scared of a little water .

Posted Images

shiiii i'll get a bit of rain and wind, since i'm in miami. we've had worse april storms. hot sauce will feel more of the effects, though. however, he's not in danger of the storm surge (that's the real killer). other common deaths come from curious idiots who wander the flooded streets with down, lives wires :shake:

• Sad 1

i'm more upset than anything, since i do most of my photography in the area that's, potentially, in the main strike zone (bonita springs). i took some pics this past weekend. when i left, it felt like "goodbye"...all of my favorite hangouts on the water will be destroyed.

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

shiiii i'll get a bit of rain and wind, since i'm in miami. we've had worse april storms. hot sauce will feel more of the effects, though. however, he's not in danger of the storm surge (that's the real killer). other common deaths come from curious idiots who wander the flooded streets with down, lives wires :shake:

Aye, I’m not in much danger. Expecting to lose power for a bit and have some trees down.

Tampa though :(

• Sad 1

The last somewhat, sunny day I was  there (Saturday). A lot of storms. 

DSC01043-Enhanced-NR.jpeg

DSC00902-Enhanced-NR.jpeg

DSC01087-Enhanced-NR.jpeg

DSC00767-Enhanced-NR.jpeg

edit: if you click on them,  you can see the rain detail all of the waay in the background, since i shoot at f/11 with a shutter speed of 1/500.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i'm more upset than anything, since i do most of my photography in the area that's, potentially, in the main strike zone (bonita springs). i took some pics this past weekend. when i left, it felt like "goodbye"...all of my favorite hangouts on the water will be destroyed.

thats true however that will be some dope new photography of once familiar spots. trying to make lemonade out of lemons here but that aspect would have me excited.

35 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

thats true however that will be some dope new photography of once familiar spots. trying to make lemonade out of lemons here but that aspect would have me excited.

I do plan on doing a post storm shoot when I volunteer to help rebuild. 

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Sounds like Tampa is about to get wiped off the map, 200 mph winds, 10-15ft storm surges, calls for a Category 6 classification.

RIP

Yeah, they are fucked. 

If it hits south of Tampa they'll be spared the worst of it. Landfall north of the bay or a direct hit is what would bring the 10-15 foot surges. Sarasota is fucked either way with storm surge so they just need to take one for the team and take a direct hit.

• Like 1

Reloaded my B&W pics of Naples. No clue why they got compressed. Anyhow, they definitely depicted the mood around the city. All will be lost there. 

DSC00581-Enhanced-SR.jpeg

DSC00762-Enhanced-NR.jpeg

DSC00826-Enhanced-NR.jpeg

DSC01588-Enhanced-NR.jpeg

• Upvote 1