Im surprised they havent built houses that can withstand these kinds of winds by now. Or why arent metal roofs more popular in these areas? I guess maybe the whole thing could get ripped off tho, idk.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude you might be the dumbest guy on this board, definitely top three.   

Imagine downplaying a cat 3 hurricane as selling panic lol   Imagine telling a minimum of 225 families that lost loved ones from Helene that they shouldn't be scared of a little water .

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Im surprised they havent built houses that can withstand these kinds of winds by now. Or why arent metal roofs more popular in these areas? I guess maybe the whole thing could get ripped off tho, idk.

What happens is once the air gets inside the home (door or window), the gust pops the roof off. 

• Thanks 1

The storm surge in the hardest hit areas is 6-9 feet (closer to 6) way lower than the expected 12-15. That’s a win in my book. Still bad, but it could have been much worse. 

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

My Naples/Bonita Springs should be ok. Thank goodness. How are you holding up @Hot Sauce?

I don't know how I still have power. It's raining like a mother fucker and we're getting some pretty decent wind.

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I don't know how I still have power. It's raining like a mother fucker and we're getting some pretty decent wind.

Glad to hear you are holding up well. 

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

The guy on the boat even survived lol

glad to see it wasn’t as bad as expected 

Ha! Brian is a friend of mine :D small world :D 

It seems like an estimated one hundred tornados, from the hurricane, did the most damage. These storms are always unpredictable AF. Fortunately, it was fast-moving, and didn’t just sit on the state. This could have played out much worse. 

44 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

:D he’s been reporting on Liet Dan this whole time! 

LOL he used to be an amazing investigative reporter. I did a lot of his promos around 2018. 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

LOL he used to be an amazing investigative reporter. I did a lot of his promos around 2018. 

All that work paid off. His documenting of Lieutenant Dan was nothing short of amazing 🫡 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Lol, fuck outta here. 

How many times are you pussies going to cry wolf? 

Cry wolf? I’m just posting the news lol. Your mud hut wouldn’t even survive a 20 mph gust. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Nowadays, you guys no longer report news, more like you give your opinions about them, and those opinions promote big businesses. 

Case in point, Peruvians are a superior breed of humans. We have survived mudslides, earthquakes and heatwaves that would make you pussies put your state in a 100 year lockdown. 

LOL I stopped reading there. Leave this chat for the adults. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

LOL I stopped reading there. Leave this chat for the adults. 

Truth hurts breh. 

The moment news outlets give their thoughts on something, weather related, whole supermarkets get emptied, gas stations clogged and miles of highway suddenly occupied and the big guys laugh at your stupidity. 

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Truth hurts breh. 

The moment news outlets give their thoughts on something, weather related, whole supermarkets get emptied, gas stations clogged and miles of highway suddenly occupied and the big guys laugh at your stupidity. 

Lol, ok Malatard. 

• Haha 1