5090 and 5080 rumored price points: $1999-$2499 and $1499 respectively

39 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Wrong- he has claimed on several occasions he wants the latest and greatest, and that money is never an issue for him. 

now he’s switched up his tune dramatically :umad:

The 4090 already provides me with the latest and greatest you jealous broke bitch. I max out all my games with room to spare. GTFO the thread you broke retard. You don’t know anything about maxing out games with your chicken shit Xbox and Switch :cruise:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FirePoor lol

LMAO $2k to wait 2 years 

or 14 years to play RDR 

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Not at all. He doesn’t need it. It’s like a huge house or a 100k car. Sure, they are nice, but if you don’t want/need them, why buy them? My SUV barely cracks 30K in price. I could afford a fancy 90k ride with ease, but I have no desire for one. I mainly do bumper-to-bumper driving, so what’s the point? If I lived in a rural or desert area, with long stretches of empty roads, well that would be a different story :smoke: 

Cuckstz is one of those retards that spends all his money replacing iPhones every year and then is broke and has to rent his games on ShitPass because he has no money left for other things. He doesn’t understand money management or only buying things when you have a real need for them. The concept you explained flew right over his head :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
23 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The 4090 already provides me with the latest and greatest you jealous broke bitch. I max out all my games with room to spare. GTFO the thread you broke retard. You don’t know anything about maxing out games with your chicken shit Xbox and Switch :cruise:

It ain’t gonna run the games better than a 5090, which is what I’ll be buying :cruise: