Is MAGA really stupid or do they just go along with Trump to protect "whiteness" in America?

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You dodged the question, was it a right leaning supreme court or left leaning supreme court who repealed Roe vs Wade?  :umad:

I'll save you the trouble.. it was a conservative Supreme court that repealed Roe vs wade.

And how did we end up with a conservative leaning supreme court? 

A Republican senate BLOCKED and stalled Obama's Supreme Court appointments in 2016 hoping that a GOP president would be elected and when a GOP president was elected and inaugurated in Jan 2017 they fast tracked all his supreme court nominations all the way through 2020.  Those supreme court appointees swore not to go after abortion rights. 

Then that right leaning supreme court then repealed roe vs wade just over a year later. 

Settled supreme court rulings that afford rights to all Americans are rarely if ever repealed.  Abortion rights was already a settled case for over 50 years. 

What the GOP senate did to block/stall Obama's appointments and then fast track the Republican President nominations only for those same Right leaning supreme court judges to now repeal already settled case law and remove rights.... Was unprecedented. 

You're blaming Democrats for the republicans unprecedented actions of blocking/stalling appointments, packing the court and then taking away the rights off Americans? Lmfao. 

The next democratic president that has large enough majority in the senate to have a law like this passed with make it happen. 

Currently there isn't enough of a majority in the senate to have that law passed. 

Nothing about Roe vs Wade had any constitutional merit, and thus it was expunged. It was correct to send it back to the states for dictation there, it was never a constitutionally backed right, it was never a right to begin with.

Regardless of opinion whether pro or anti abortion it had no business in existing through Supreme Court rule. It has to be through congressional approval.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheney says he will support Trump - 2016   https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/dick-cheney-donald-trump/index.html     Dick Chaney supported Trump from 2016 through 2024 a

You dodged the question, was it a right leaning supreme court or left leaning supreme court who repealed Roe vs Wade?    I'll save you the trouble.. it was a conservative Supreme court that

You mean he put his personal views in his pocket and voted along the lines of his constituency, like he's supposed. What's the problem with this exactly? 

22 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Nothing about Roe vs Wade had any constitutional merit, and thus it was expunged. It was correct to send it back to the states for dictation there, it was never a constitutionally backed right, it was never a right to begin with.

Regardless of opinion whether pro or anti abortion it had no business in existing through Supreme Court rule. It has to be through congressional approval.

To be fair Dems were stupid enough to believe in the SCOTUS judges who swore for decades they had no plan to overturn RvW. Does any honest conservatives even exist? 

32 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

To be fair Dems were stupid enough to believe in the SCOTUS judges who swore for decades they had no plan to overturn RvW. Does any honest conservatives even exist? 

Which I couldn't give less of a shit about, it's about the constitutionality behind it which is the entire function of the Supreme Court. There's nothing in the 14th Amendment that even remotely enshrines the right to abortion. 

It was bogus from day one then was rightfully overturned. You want to talk about honesty lol? The Democrats controlled the House, the Senate and the Presidency. They could have codified the right to abortion and never did, and there's a fundamental reason why.

If they codify the right to abortion they no longer have a talking point to run on. Can you imagine if abortion was already codified back then? There would basically be no platform for Kamala Harris to run on LMFAO.

The goal isn't to give anybody that right, the goal is to constantly ensure that Republicans are always trying to take it away.

Edited by DynamiteCop
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Which I couldn't give less of a shit about,

I know. You guys only care about your grudges against strangers you don't like living their lives. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Which I couldn't give less of a shit about, 

Oh, you did care when it was your turn to use that right.  Thankfully for you it wasn't 2023 or 2024 and you weren't living in a state where they would have arrested her and the Dr for going through with the abortion. 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

So just going to skirt the rest, eh?

Since Roe vs wade was repelled When did Democrats control the house, senate and presidency to codify roe vs wade? 

Mind you, you need a super majority in the senate for that to happen. 

28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Oh, you did care when it was your turn to use that right.  Thankfully for you it wasn't 2023 or 2024 and you weren't living in a state where they would have arrested her and the Dr for going through with the abortion. 

I respect applicable and legal states rights, so... 

28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Since Roe vs wade was repelled When did Democrats control the house, senate and presidency to codify roe vs wade? 

Mind you, you need a super majority in the senate for that to happen. 

Who said since it was? They could have attempted it while it was in effect.

29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I respect applicable and legal states rights, so... 

Who said since it was? They could have attempted it while it was in effect.

Right right... Like I said when you were in the position to use that right that you claim is not a real right... You used it did you not? Luckily for you it wasn't 2023/2024 and you weren't living in Texas or some shit. 

Every single supreme court Judge swore at their confirmation that they wouldn't repeal rowe vs wade which was already a right for over 50 years.  No one anticipated the dishonesty of the modern GOP that we're seeing now. 

And again I ask you when did the Democrats have the super majority to codify Roe vs wade which was never in Jeopardy until 2 to 3 years ago. 

Edited by Goukosan
6 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

So just going to skirt the rest, eh?

Yes, because it doesn't matter. People like you want what you want and don't care how you get it. Especially at the expense of people you don't like. You're bullies, bigots, hypocrites, and liars. 

Funny how you mention abortion as Dem's carrot for voters like Republicans haven't been complaining about the same 3 issues for 50 years. One of which is abortion. Like you guys talk about the constitution like you give a fuck then turn around and proudly vote for the most candidate in history.

MAGA is some mass delusion brought on by enough deplorable people who are willing to participate in a cult as a long as they are assured it's convenient for them. The average Trump voter would gladly cheer him on if he burned and pissed the constitution and promised to make his own. Yourself included. 

This entire thing is a sham. 

15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I know, how dare anyone vote against the King of White Privilege. 

You're voting for 4 more years of shit because Trump is ''the king of white privilege''. 

I couldn't make this shit up. Lmfao. Your TDS is severe. 

On 2024-10-21 at 8:35 PM, DynamiteCop said:

It's not either (roe awkwardly leaning on the privacy clause) / or (send it back to the states). Abortion could be guaranteed by an actual federal law.

But the Democrats never wanted to take a principled position in favor of abortion rights (Joe Biden can barely bring himself to say the word abortion). They liked using The Supreme Court as the last-ditch reason why everyone has to vote Democrat even though they betray their base constantly.

Now they've decisively lost the issue, and they're running on being the greatest protectors of women's rights. It's really insane. It's like George W Bush running on protecting us from terrorism.

29 minutes ago, David P said:

You're voting for 4 more years of shit because Trump is ''the king of white privilege''. 

I couldn't make this shit up. Lmfao. Your TDS is severe. 

Yes, against the near decade of stupidity we've had wrought upon us by Trump and his supporters. Trump isn't going to fix anything because he can't fix anything. 

If any other man alive conducted themselves the way Trump has, their careers would be ended several times over already. 

I don't need my president going on stage and telling people how big Arnold Palmers dick is. Or joking about his friend "Jeff who liked them young" before he got busted.

Now MAGA retards are posting AI photos of Kamala and Epstein together and it's like, thee are numerous REAL photos of Trump and Epstein together. There's fucking videos of them together. 

Or how Kamala baited him simply talking about people leaving his rallies early and spending time the next two weeks hyper fixated on it. 8/10 of his former staff doesn't support him this time around. 

This isn't even a left/right or dem/republican thing. They all know he's scum but they have no choice because in this warped world he controls their fate because he's also the king of stupid people. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, against the near decade of stupidity we've had wrought upon us by Trump and his supporters. Trump isn't going to fix anything because he can't fix anything. 

If any other man alive conducted themselves the way Trump has, their careers would be ended several times over already. 

I don't need my president going on stage and telling people how big Arnold Palmers dick is. Or joking about his friend "Jeff who liked them young" before he got busted.

Now MAGA retards are posting AI photos of Kamala and Epstein together and it's like, thee are numerous REAL photos of Trump and Epstein together. There's fucking videos of them together. 

Or how Kamala baited him simply talking about people leaving his rallies early and spending time the next two weeks hyper fixated on it. 8/10 of his former staff doesn't support him this time around. 

This isn't even a left/right or dem/republican thing. They all know he's scum but they have no choice because in this warped world he controls their fate because he's also the king of stupid people. 

So he lacks manners, and you hate some MAGA trolls who made AI pics. Ok.

Also Kamala Harris team had people resigning left and right ever since she was in the white house. I guess that only matters when it's Trump?

It's all fine, she is going to lose anyway. :juggle: Enjoy.

2 minutes ago, David P said:

So he lacks manners, and you hate some MAGA trolls who made AI pics. Ok.

Also Kamala Harris team had people resigning left and right ever since she was in the white house. I guess that only matters when it's Trump?

It's all fine, she is going to lose anyway. :juggle: Enjoy.

When Trump losses again, you guys will take it harder then you did when he lost in 2020:drake:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

When Trump losses again, you guys will take it harder then you did when he lost in 2020:drake:

Fake news. I didn't say shit. 

Can't wait for see your breakdown when the dumb, repugnant reptiles known as Kamala Harris and Tampon Tim loses. :pavarotti:

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He's not going to lose, Harris is in decline with all minority demographics and isn't leading in enough swing states. She will barely eak out the popular vote and lose the electorate.

People want normal back, Harris doesn't offer that.