Is MAGA really stupid or do they just go along with Trump to protect "whiteness" in America?

sDrM5Gx.jpeg

I swear to god, I was going to post something this idiot said like every day this week but then he'd say some other batshit thing and I think I just need to make one thread. So yesterday he's claiming all of the hospital beds and all school vacancies are filled with illegals and no one can get into a hospital or get their kids into a public school. No sane person could actually think this is true. As I type this I realize he just gives them things to hate and they hate it, irregardless if they believe it or not. He's just keeping them angry until the election. So if Biden had to drop out because of his mental faculties...why does Trump get to stay again? Since he's saying things that aren't remotely real? And promising to call the election rigged if he loses again. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheney says he will support Trump - 2016   https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/dick-cheney-donald-trump/index.html     Dick Chaney supported Trump from 2016 through 2024 a

3xkxj4P.jpeg

Isn't this Trump admitting to trying to reverse the election results? I dont get it. The man openly admits to wanting people to do illegal things and he's got a 50/50 chance of becoming President again. EVERYONE SAYS THIS IS ILLEGAL AND HE KEEPS SAYING THIS IS WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO DO AM I CRAZY? 

This isn't completely untrue. Classes are being quite heavily filled with migrants who can't speak English, and it's getting increasingly harder to be seen by physicians because our medical practices are overloaded. 

Each of these fucks displaces one of us or forces us into delay, I have zero patience for that.

iFfyhIW.jpeg

Then there's this story about schools taking custody of people's kids, giving them gender reassignment surgeries then returning them back to the parents, another gender. Schools, where the teachers have to pay out of pocket for supplies, or do gofundmes for books, are giving out Trans surgeries to students. 

i6fXTk1.jpeg

Trump was speaking in Detroit, then went on to claim that "if Kamala wins the entire country will become Detroit." and then the audience clapped. 

I love that he's still probably going to become President again, because he totally deserves it. 

33 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

This isn't completely untrue. Classes are being quite heavily filled with migrants who can't speak English, and it's getting increasingly harder to be seen by physicians because our medical practices are overloaded. 

Each of these fucks displaces one of us or forces us into delay, I have zero patience for that.

Here is a racist trying to rationalize their bigotry as some sort of quality of life issue. lol Yes, immigrants are lining up for expensive hospital visits. Last year I saw someone's son pass out on the street and he pleaded for people to not call can ambulance because of the cost. Someone was kind enough to call an uber for them to get to the nearest hospital. I grew up around immigrants my entire life. Nearly every one of them legal and they avoided anything to do with the government or officials as possible. This fiction of bold immigrants taking advantage of as many programs as possible, and going to the ER, and shit is fucking ridiculous. These people work hard, keep their heads down, and do what they got to do for a living. 

I have sympathy for them because I've seen what happens when you're not a legal alien. I had one family member come into the country illegally and she died from diabetes because of lack of medical access.  ERs can only keep someone who is near death, alive, you cant just get your surgeries and checkups like its normal if you dont have a green card  or some kind of TPS forum and even then...we're talking out of pocket where just an ambulance ride to the hospital is probably 1,500 dollars now,  While more frequent In the late 90s to the early 2000s illegals were regularly targeted for robberies and attacks because it was known that they wouldn't make police reports because of their status. Especially delivery drivers and such. Crime has dramatically dropped over the years, and with delivery apps everyone has GPS on them, and most of it is digital so very little cash is exchanged, so it rarely happens anymore but this is what it's really like to exist as migrant or refugee here. It's not some all expenses paid vacation YOU SICK FUCKS. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
29 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Here is a racist trying to rationalize their bigotry as some sort of quality of life issue. lol Yes, immigrants are lining up for expensive hospital visits. Last year I saw someone's son pass out on the street and he pleaded for people to not call can ambulance because of the cost. Someone was kind enough to call an uber for them to get to the nearest hospital. I grew up around immigrants my entire life. Nearly every one of them legal and they avoided anything to do with the government or officials as possible. This fiction of bold immigrants taking advantage of as many programs as possible, and going to the ER, and shit is fucking ridiculous. These people work hard, keep their heads down, and do what they got to do for a living. 

I have sympathy for them because I've seen what happens when you're not a legal alien. I had one family member come into the country illegally and she died from diabetes because of lack of medical access.  ERs can only keep someone who is near death, alive, you cant just get your surgeries and checkups like its normal if you dont have a green card  or some kind of TPS forum and even then...we're talking out of pocket where just an ambulance ride to the hospital is probably 1,500 dollars now,  While more frequent In the late 90s to the early 2000s illegals were regularly targeted for robberies and attacks because it was known that they wouldn't make police reports because of their status. Especially delivery drivers and such. Crime has dramatically dropped over the years, and with delivery apps everyone has GPS on them, and most of it is digital so very little cash is exchanged, so it rarely happens anymore but this is what it's really like to exist as migrant or refugee here. It's not some all expenses paid vacation YOU SICK FUCKS. 

Expensive hospital visits lol? They are mandated and required to provide care. These people don't pay shit. Also they are working illegally and being provided medical insurance.

Stop making excuses for a bunch of foreigners using up our resources. They have zero right to be here and should all be immediately deported. Zero exceptions.

This isn't racism you commie twat.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Expensive hospital visits lol? They are mandated and required to provide care.

They are mandated basic healthcare as in being up to to date with vaccinations and the such so they don't bring diseases in. You know how I can tell Trump is a liar. He and his acolytes claim that they are both bringing in diseases but also enjoying free healthcare. Again, I had a cousin fucking die of a disease that can be handled with medication and doctor visits. She was here illegally, worked a legitimate job, paid taxes, paid rent and still couldn't receive a life saving amputation. This is a real person I knew since I was a kid who literally died of a disease. But let me let some fucking racist pig piece of shit fucking microsoft cocksucking bitch tell me different right? I wish I could punch in you in your fat ugly face. 

These people don't pay shit. Also they are working illegally and being provided medical insurance.

A lot do work illegally, which is why they dont get unemployment insurance or do things like sneak out of hospitals and never go back for follow up appointments. You're not going to fool me on this shit. 

Stop making excuses for a bunch of foreigners using up our resources. They have zero right to be here and should all be immediately deported. Zero exceptions.

Your racism is its whole thing. This is just an extension of that. Its kind of bullshit to pretend to be meritocracy then also gatekeep people who had to fight harder to get into the game. Also you guys never mention Irish, Canadian, British, German, Russian, Greek, or Australian immigrants in all this talk. it's always Venezuela, Mexico, and El Salvador for some reason. Moterfuckers even bring up Egyptian immigrants. Like WTF? Racist much? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
51 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Expensive hospital visits lol? They are mandated and required to provide care. These people don't pay shit. Also they are working illegally and being provided medical insurance.

:lemming:

Edited by Goukosan
On 2024-10-12 at 5:05 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Classes are being quite heavily filled with migrants who can't speak English, and it's getting increasingly harder to be seen by physicians because our medical practices are overloaded. 

Are there any studies proving this? By what % are they filling classes? What % are they overloading medical facilities? I need data.

They have zero right to be here and should all be immediately deported. Zero exceptions.

Mass deportation with zero exceptions (DACA?) would reek havoc on the economy. 

Mass Deportations Would Impoverish US Families and Create Immense Social Costs - The Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS) (cmsny.org)

The Economic Impact on Citizens and Authorized Immigrants of Mass Deportation (unh.edu)

Mass deportations would harm the US economy | PIIE

These people don't pay shit. 

Study says undocumented immigrants paid almost $100 billion in taxes • Virginia Mercury

You should do quick google searches before posting you're quite often very wrong.

Edited by Substatic

“I think the bigger problem are the people from within. We have some very bad people. We have some sick people. Radical left lunatics,” Trump said told Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo in an interview on “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“I think it should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard, or if really necessary, by the military, because they can’t let that happen,” he added.

Straight up fascism. 

On 2024-10-12 at 5:05 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Medical appointments have been difficult to book since the pandemic, that has nothing to do with migrants, who wouldn't even be insured.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah except a lot of them are... because shocker.... employers hire illegals...

Who the fuck is hiring illegals and paying for health insurance on them? How can you know the difference between every video card and be so retarded about normal shit? Again, you guys prove why no one can take you and people like you seriously. 

Fun fact, Trump utilizes foreign labor for his properties. He even defended doing it while he was President.  The America first president hiring unrepairable, migrant labor yet telling other people we need to deport other folks without explaining how cost wouldn't sky rocket. 

He does so for the specific reason of not having to pay into employee entitlement programs like 401k, SSI, and health insurance. Only in fucktard MAGA world America is he a hero for the people. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Who the fuck is hiring illegals and paying for health insurance on them? How can you know the difference between every video card and be so retarded about normal shit? Again, you guys prove why no one can take you and people like you seriously. 

I work for a conglomerate in the construction industry and this is commonplace. This isn't some new or shocking revelation. Illegals are hired if they can produce documents whether fake or real and they like their legal counterparts are provided with benefits, that's the reality of this country.

They're clogging up every social system we have, you live in a fantasy land.

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I work for a conglomerate in the construction industry and this is commonplace. This isn't some new or shocking revelation. Illegals are hired if they can produce documents whether fake or real and they like their legal counterparts are provided with benefits, that's the reality of this country.

They're clogging up every social system we have, you live in a fantasy land.

You're conflating different citizenship statuses and there is no such thing as them "clogging up the system", it's just another catch-all for fucking idiots. It's amazing how people like buy into this bullshit whole clothe.