DF: The image quality leap of FF7 Rebirth on the PS5 Pro was even larger than anticipated

19 minutes ago, David P said:

Buying a Xbox is always a joke and deserving of mockery. There's a reason most of you turned PC gamers and/or buy other consoles.

You turned to a PC gamer too. :romantears:

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am talking the purpose of midgen refreshes. 

You have been raped. 

I am talking about buying a Xbox mid gen refresh, or not. It's always a joke.

1 hour ago, David P said:

No. PS5 is all I need. The fan on my laptop GPU was making a weird loud noise so I unplugged it and turned it off.  :kaz:

Yes.  You literally switched to PC from PS4.  Then your laptop was a POS so you bailed again :mjcry:

You'll be back :mjgrin:

3 hours ago, David P said:

What does it has to do with PS5 Pro? I don't understand you at all. Horizon Zero Dawn Remake (lol the most unecessary remake ever) is playable on both base PS5 and PS5 Pro.

I already said that I don't have an issue with how Sony handled HZD but I'm sure people would have preferred new content. Even if it's just an expansion. It still takes resources to make and promote a remake/remaster. 

This keeps eyes on the PS5 Pro, but will probably just lead to other publishers just remastering their early ps5 games over again but this time charging for it. 

Again, I'm not against remakes/remasters as a whole. They make sense in plenty of situations going back across a gen or two. I love the Mass Effect rerelease for this reason. I can just see an influx remasters of current gen titles. 

3 hours ago, David P said:

I got my PS5 this month. I have been saying I would get one pretty much all year but never did until now.

30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This keeps eyes on the PS5 Pro, but will probably just lead to other publishers just remastering their early ps5 games over again but this time charging for it.

Why would they do that? Those early PS5 games are playable on PS5 Pro and already benefits from it's hardware, at best they will have to patch the game for increased performance optimization for Pro specifically but definitely not a new port/remaster/remake.

46 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes.  You literally switched to PC from PS4.  Then your laptop was a POS so you bailed again :mjcry:

You'll be back :mjgrin:

Lies from a filthy unwashed Hermit. Playstation has always been the best and will always be.

Also, PS5 is the greatest console of all time and PSVR2 = best headset. PS5 Pro + PSVR2 is the true master race and cannot be beaten.

1500$ for a 4090. lmfao.

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, David P said:

Why would they do that? Those early PS5 games are playable on PS5 Pro and already benefits from it's hardware, at best they will have to patch the game for increased performance optimization for Pro specifically but definitely not a new port/remaster/remake.

There's a thead a few spaces down about the R&C PS5 Pro enhanced edition being worked on at the moment. That game came out in 2021. 

Sony might release these as updates to hype the p5pro but most pubs will only do that for money. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There's a thead a few spaces down about the R&C PS5 Pro enhanced edition being worked on at the moment. That game came out in 2021. 

Sony might release these as updates to hype the p5pro but most pubs will only do that for money. 

Popular games that are still relevant will get updates, it's a lot less costly than a remaster. It's basically optimization. Which they do for all multiplat releases already. Xbox has two skus, in their case they fucked up by enforcing parity between the two skus though.