No wonder third party are completely abandoning Xbox, LMAO! (TLHBFR!)

7 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate

PS5 50%, PS4 40%, Xbox Series 9%, Switch 0%

Switch :D 

I wonder where PC would land if it was included.  Probably like 15% at most or something like that.. lmao.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Switch :D 

I wonder where PC would land if it was included.  Probably like 15% at most or something like that.. lmao.

Xbox One version of hogwarts outselling the series X/s versions... Yiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkes. 

7 4 Hogwarts Legacy Switch 43%, PS5 28%, PS4 25%, Xbox One 3%
  • dead 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Xbox One version of hogwarts outselling the series X/s versions... Yiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkes. 

That can't be right, can it? :D 

So according to that, Series X/S sold 1%?

No fucking way.

24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Exactly why Xbox this gen is a completely dead platform this gen and has developers abandoning it including MS themselves. We thought last gen was bad but this gen is way worse for MS. Buying Activision didn't do shit for MS, it only made them abandon the platform even quicker and they now need to port their games to PS5 to survive :kaz:

2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

So basically yearly sports games. Retard :tom:

:mj: I don't play sports games, retard. Speak for yourself.

I haven't bought a Sports game since I was a little kid in the 90s lol.

This retard thinks everyone is a broke casual like him that rents sports games on ShitPass :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: I'm talking about 3rd party sales retard, keep up. Fifa is one of the top played games and it's tanking on Xbox compared to PS5. 

If one of the biggest 3rd party games in the world is seeing these sort of splits in favor of Playstation why would other 3rd party publishers bother to waste their time on ShitBox? The thread isn't about whether Fifa is a good game or not, it's about sales splits Malatard.

This is why 3rd party is abandoning ShitBox and it's so easy for Sony to get exclusive deals  from 3rd party and in some cases just flat out get exclusives because Xbox is shit and they know their games won't sell well over there :mj:

You were talking about the popularity of FIFA games in Europe when in reality the games are trash.

It didn't even matter to you as you are just a bargain bin gamer. :kaz:

You get a PC, then wait for sales. By the time the game you want to play is affordable to you ($5 :tom: ), it is time for you to get another peripheral hence getting your panties wet for only hardware.

Firesale power :tom:

Edited by MalaXmaS
17 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You were talking about the popularity of FIFA games in Europe when in reality the games are trash.

It didn't even matter to you as you are just a bargain bin gamer. :kaz:

You get a PC, then wait for sales. By the time the game you want to play is affordable to you ($5 :tom: ), it is time for you to get another peripheral hence getting your panties wet for only hardware.

Firesale power :tom:

^ ^ :mj: This is why you should stay in school kids.

:kaz: This absolute retard can't read because he dropped out in the third grade...

H2vcwEU.png

^ ^ The thread title doesn't even have FIFA in it. The thread title literally says "No wonder third party are completely abandoning Xbox"

You're literally trying to turn the thread into a thread about FIFA when no one around here gives a shit about FIFA and we are all laughing at the total collapse in third party sales of ShitBox. This is a pathetic deflection and cope reply from you. Sadly for you, your shitty damage control attempts will not do anything to save ShitBox as devs totally abandon the dead platform :hest:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: I don't play sports games, retard. Speak for yourself.

I haven't bought a Sports game since I was a little kid in the 90s lol.

This retard thinks everyone is a broke casual like him that rents sports games on ShitPass :hest:

So why did you make a thread about one? :tom: