[Eurogamer] It's been 12 months since Microsoft purchased Activision Blizzard, so what's changed?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-couldnt care less about ms or acti   -posts a bullet point run down of everyone on his shit list in a ms/acti thread      🤣

https://www.eurogamer.net/its-been-12-months-since-microsoft-purchased-activision-blizzard-so-whats-changed     -mass layoffs at activision, zenimax and xbox -blizzard new ip cance

And yet Phil Spencer still has a job

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol it's funny you still get your feelings hurt over Xbox even though you're a reformed fanboy. 

he cant even bring himself to criticize ms/activision itt, just straight venting about people on the internet that make him mad an shit :D 

Just now, Playstation Tablet said:

MS dumped so much money on acquisitions that higher management made them go multiplat :D

I think that was always the plan. If they expected the acquisitions to pay off they would have waited longer to make such moves. 12 months is an unrealistic time frame to expect an Xbox surge. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Should I point out that you say the same thing over and over yourself? Literally in this reply. More of that self hatred you keep projecting on to other people. 

Excuse all the threads where i talk about playing games. You come here specifically for men. lol. dumb miserable fuck 😆

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

he cant even bring himself to criticize ms/activision itt, just straight venting about people on the internet that make him mad an shit :D 

Because i couldnt care less about MS or Acti. You on the other hand are BIG obsessed 😆

Edited by JonDnD
1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Because i couldnt care less about MS or Acti. You on the other hand are BIG obsessed 😆

-couldnt care less about ms or acti

-posts a bullet point run down of everyone on his shit list in a ms/acti thread 

🤣

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
  • dead 2
3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

-couldnt care less about ms or acti

-posts a bullet point run down of everyone on his shit list in a ms/acti thread 

🤣

I was agreeing with nothing changing , dumb fuck 😆

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

I was agreeing with nothing changing , dumb fuck 😆

agreeing with who? from the artcileMuch has changed in the 12 months since.

🤣

• Geese 1
  • dead 2
16 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

agreeing with who? from the artcileMuch has changed in the 12 months since.

🤣

Me 😆

12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you obviously care. 

Coming from you. A non gamer on a game forum. You care about MEN only. 😆

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Coming from you. A non gamer on a game forum. You care about MEN only. 😆

I play games, I just don't take gaming personally. You don't care about Xbox yet are still in here whining about anyone whose been critical of MS this year lol. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I play games, I just don't take gaming personally. You don't care about Xbox yet are still in here whining about anyone whose been critical of MS this year lol. 

You dont. You dont. You take everything else personally tho. Ima wake up today and go fight the anti woke on the game forum ! ROFLMGDFAO

You talk about MS and Xbox WAY more than i do. I talk about playing games. You ever go into those threads and talk about playing games on this game forum?

No. so STFU you obsessed miserable fuck 😆

27 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You dont. You dont. You take everything else personally tho. Ima wake up today and go fight the anti woke on the game forum ! ROFLMGDFAO

The fact that you're comparing the government Vs videogames proves my point. Yes, Jon. I take how society works more seriously than I do videogames. 

You talk about MS and Xbox WAY more than i do.

Tbf you talk about the Playstation more than you do the xbox. For obvious reasons. 

I talk about playing games. You ever go into those threads and talk about playing games on this game forum?

Not much, no. What's to say? 

No. so STFU you obsessed miserable fuck 😆

Lol you're still mad and projecting. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

Im not comparing the government to video games, you dumb fuck

I dont talk about xbox at all. I dont play xbox you stupid cunt

Theres nothing to say, because you dont play games. How did you miss that point, actual retard?

Youre mad. Im not projecting. Its what you do. Obsess over men. Dispute that . You cant. Dumb Idiot

24 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Im not comparing the government to video games, you dumb fuck

You're too old for little bitch games like this. You infer it ALL OF THE TIME, stop being a pussy.

I dont talk about xbox at all. I dont play xbox you stupid cunt

Yet anytime Xbox comes up you're seeing red and insulting anyone criticizing MS or Xbox. 

Theres nothing to say, because you dont play games. How did you miss that point, actual retard?

But I play games though, I'm just not on first name basis with game developers or give a shit that DF says about a game. 

Youre mad. Im not projecting.

Lmao OK 

Its what you do. Obsess over men. Dispute that . You cant. Dumb Idiot

You literally just posted your hate list of men who dared to criticize your precious Xbox in the past year. 

How is calling you out for crying to malakius over and over about incel this woke that comparing games to government? You are way too old to obsess over dumb shit like that. Especially on a forum with like 8 active users. Stupid fuck. Go argue the "important" stuff on an important forum.

Show me where i see red? Again, you bring up Xbox. When do i bring up Xbox? Thats what you do. You make shit up just so you can argue. Thats lonely AF lol. The rest of the idiots create lemmings just to validate the anger they still have over some console war shit 😆

And you dont play games. Maybe you play GTA or some shit ROFL. Why dont you ever talk about them ? You come to a game forum and make a conscious decision to AVOID talking about games in FAVOR of crying about incels and woke.

You are mad. Very. And miserable, hateful, lonely....i mean add whatever you want. You show us everyday. You have to tell yourself you are above people....on a forum of 8 ROFL KYS already JESUS :tom:

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Show me where i see red?

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

How is calling you out for crying to malakius over and over about incel this woke that comparing games to government? You are way too old to obsess over dumb shit like that. Especially on a forum with like 8 active users. Stupid fuck. Go argue the "important" stuff on an important forum.

Show me where i see red? Again, you bring up Xbox. When do i bring up Xbox? Thats what you do. You make shit up just so you can argue. Thats lonely AF lol. The rest of the idiots create lemmings just to validate the anger they still have over some console war shit 😆

And you dont play games. Maybe you play GTA or some shit ROFL. Why dont you ever talk about them ? You come to a game forum and make a conscious decision to AVOID talking about games in FAVOR of crying about incels and woke.

You are mad. Very. And miserable, hateful, lonely....i mean add whatever you want. You show us everyday. You have to tell yourself you are above people....on a forum of 8 ROFL KYS already JESUS :tom: