[Eurogamer] It's been 12 months since Microsoft purchased Activision Blizzard, so what's changed?

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

How is calling you out for crying to malakius over and over about incel this woke that comparing games to government? You are way too old to obsess over dumb shit like that. Especially on a forum with like 8 active users. Stupid fuck. Go argue the "important" stuff on an important forum.

Show me where i see red? Again, you bring up Xbox. When do i bring up Xbox? Thats what you do. You make shit up just so you can argue. Thats lonely AF lol. The rest of the idiots create lemmings just to validate the anger they still have over some console war shit 😆

And you dont play games. Maybe you play GTA or some shit ROFL. Why dont you ever talk about them ? You come to a game forum and make a conscious decision to AVOID talking about games in FAVOR of crying about incels and woke.

You are mad. Very. And miserable, hateful, lonely....i mean add whatever you want. You show us everyday. You have to tell yourself you are above people....on a forum of 8 ROFL KYS already JESUS :tom:

^  ^ Look at the essay this retard is typing while claiming he isn't mad or upset  :kaz:

:sabu: What a meltdown!

m1zVrSv.jpg

• Geese 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-couldnt care less about ms or acti   -posts a bullet point run down of everyone on his shit list in a ms/acti thread      🤣

https://www.eurogamer.net/its-been-12-months-since-microsoft-purchased-activision-blizzard-so-whats-changed     -mass layoffs at activision, zenimax and xbox -blizzard new ip cance

And yet Phil Spencer still has a job

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Explaining isn't seeing red. Waking up every day to fight anti woke malakius is seeing red :ANYWORD:

Coming here daily to hate Trump with 3 other butthurt dumbos like you is seeing red ROFL

Pretending to talk about games to validate your butthurt is seeing red ROFLMGDAO

43 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

^  ^ Look at the essay this retard is typing while claiming he isn't mad or upset  :kaz:

:sabu: What a meltdown!

m1zVrSv.jpg

You have an anti xbox tweeter account LMFAAAOOOOO KYS

43 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Explaining isn't seeing red. Waking up every day to fight anti woke malakius is seeing red :ANYWORD:

Coming here daily to hate Trump with 3 other butthurt dumbos like you is seeing red ROFL

Pretending to talk about games to validate your butthurt is seeing red ROFLMGDAO

Lmfao you're still raging over some article about MS shitting the bed and Xbox not being relevant anymore? Calm down, you're not a young man anymore. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible