Silent Hill 2 has sold 1 million copies in ~3 days

GaDPQLvb0AMKVVk?format=jpg&name=large

Damn good results for the game so far.  They've got to be happy with that.

Judging from what Steamdb shows via it's estimations.. the PC version has sold somewhere around 250-300K units.  So it's looking like 25-30% PC and 70-75% PS5.  Which quite honestly.. is pretty damn good.  Considering the game's ties to Playstation, I think those splits are pretty damn good and gives a good player base on PC to grow. B) 

• Remij changed the title to Silent Hill 2 has sold 1 million copies in ~3 days

left a stream open for a few hours while I was working, the combat looked very repetitive after while and the way the new puzzles have to be cleared requiring multiple keys or items keeps repeating again and again like the same roadblock

7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

left a stream open for a few hours while I was working, the combat looked very repetitive after while and the way the new puzzles have to be cleared requiring multiple keys or items keeps repeating again and again like the same roadblock

My memory of the original isn't great but Im surprised by the amount of combat the remake has, there is a lot of it. I still enjoy it but I understand why some people might find it to be repetitive.

4 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

Xpg7IdU.png 

:umad: 

3 hours ago, Ike said:

He’s also in another thread hyping a yearly COD rehash and MS Flight Sim. :kaz:

IMG_2078.jpeg

:rofls: