Shawn Layden: "AA is gone and that's a threat to the ecosystem going forward"

I said this the other day. This is where MS fucked up. Everything is either indy or 100 million dollars. The midrange game is done and it's sad because plenty of lower budgeted games are could be much bigger hits with a bit of an increase the production and promotion. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I said this the other day. This is where MS fucked up. Everything is either indy or 100 million dollars. The midrange game is done and it's sad because plenty of lower budgeted games are could be much bigger hits with a bit of an increase the production and promotion. 

What are you talking about MS has a lot of AA games .

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

My point is they could turn hundreds of AA games into AAA games for far less than buying one of the largest publishers in the world. I also don't believe MS made that purchase to elevate the Xbox brand as a console. 

4 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Xbox has been the bargain bin of trash games for a decade, even fanboying aside :lawl:

With the biggest budget as well. 

Edited by Cell
14 minutes ago, Cell said:

Xbox has been the bargain bin of trash games for a decade, even fanboying aside :lawl:

With the biggest budget as well. 

Id much rather MS games over Sonys. Not a hard choice anyway, since Sony doesnt make games.

43 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Id much rather MS games over Sonys. Not a hard choice anyway, since Sony doesnt make games.

So even when Sony doesn't make and doesn't have games it still has more games than Xbox. 

:cruise:

• Ben 1
  • dead 1
21 minutes ago, Cell said:

So even when Sony doesn't make and doesn't have games it still has more games than Xbox. 

:cruise:

You have always been dumb