Spider-Man 2 is coming to PC on Jan 30th 2025

On 2024-10-19 at 6:29 AM, Long Ball Larry said:

You’re gonna wait 11 months for rebirth :cruise:

I already started playing Rebirth day one retard and I'm playing it on my Pro in 2 weeks :kaz:. I wait for nothing bitch

On 2024-10-19 at 11:40 AM, Substatic said:

Lmao this dumb fuck acting like it's a seasonal multiplayer game that someone "missed out on". 

"Oh NOE guyz I missed out on Petar Parker's retard Uncle Ben getting shot in his ballsack for the upTEENTh time!? LULZ!"

It's a retarded story game for 8 year olds or soccer moms, swinging around like some god damn monkey on crack cocaine beatable with eyes closed. Not a must play FOMO title. You guys played it at 30 fps on blurry Piss5, we will play it 120-240 fps version with better graphics. Two years is fine when the PC backlog is 2x bigger than PS5's this gen and it's again not a multiplayer "must play now" title. Get the fuck outta here you stupid piece of cow SHIT.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

:kaz: The whole point of the game is the story you shit for brains retard.

It's a single player game. What else would you be playing the game for if you've already seen the spoilers? It's even worse for single player games that they release a year or two later after the spoilers are all over the internet and social media you retard  :mj:

Waiting a year plus after launch for a Sony single player game = You raped, no matter how you try to spin it :hest:

Also, no one played it at 30fps you epic retard, the game has a 60fps plus RT mode and even supports "120fps". That shit old excuse you use for getting games late is dead with Sony games. You can use that shit with lems but it doesn't work with Sony's games on PS5, Sony gives higher framerate options :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: The whole point of the game is the story you shit for brains retard.

It's a single player game. What else would you be playing the game for if you've already seen the spoilers. It's even worse for single player games that they release a year or two later after the spoilers are all over the internet and social media you retard  :mj:

Waiting a year plus after launch for a Sony single player game = You raped, no matter how you try to spin it :hest:

No one is playing Spider-Man for its story :mj:

Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

No one is playing Spider-Man for its story :mj:

Then what the fuck would you be buying it for? :hest:

I thought you retards said the gameplay was weak?  Pick a stance you retards :kaz:

31 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Then what the fuck would you be buying it for? :hest:

I thought you retards said the gameplay was weak?  Pick a stance you retards :kaz:

Of course it’s weak, doesn’t mean people buy it for the STORY lmfao

I still find it funny that cows think PC gamers give a single fuck that they have to wait a bit to play games that by no means were ever going to come to the platform otherwise... and that they somehow think every story will be spoiled because PC gamers won't be able to ignore them :hest: 

3 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Of course it’s weak, doesn’t mean people buy it for the STORY lmfao

You’re a flip-flopping dancing retard. You say the story is shit then say the gameplay is shit. Which is it you retard because all these millions of people have to buying the game for a reason and not Shitfield or Gaylo which are two games that are truly shit in both regards :cruise:

3 hours ago, Remij said:

I still find it funny that cows think PC gamers give a single fuck that they have to wait a bit to play games that by no means were ever going to come to the platform otherwise... and that they somehow think every story will be spoiled because PC gamers won't be able to ignore them :hest: 

Didn’t Miles Morales and last Spiderman flop on PC? If what you say is true millions of PC gamers would have flocked to those games. Instead both games sold significantly less than what they did on PS4 and PS5 proving PC gamers do care when they get these games. Same shit happened with GOW Ragnarok which was an epic flop on PC despite selling like 20 million on consoles :drake:

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Didn’t Miles Morales and last Spiderman flop on PC? If what you say is true millions of PC gamers would have flocked to those games. Instead both games sold significantly less than what they did on PS4 and PS5 proving PC gamers do care when they get these games. Same shit happened with GOW Ragnarok which was an epic flop on PC despite selling like 20 million on consoles :drake:

So if the people who did buy them didn't care... and the people who cared didn't buy them... then how exactly are any PC gamers raped? :danylol: