Ubisoft has disbanded the team behind Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. Game did not reach expectations and sequel was refused.

has any of those been good after sands of time? I remember that cell shading one looked cool but then you realize the whole game is basically the same level over and over again 🙁

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

has any of those been good after sands of time? I remember that cell shading one looked cool but then you realize the whole game is basically the same level over and over again 🙁

i hear that lost crown is quite good. but, too little too late.

8 minutes ago, kaz said:

The two sequels to the sands of time were good. The cell shading one was OK. Everything else was garbage. 

2 hours ago, kaz said:

Supposedly The Lost Crown was pretty good but full of woke content. And there was no prince in the game.

Ubisoft pretty much has been trying to sabotage themselves ever since 2015.

So fuck them.

The expectations of some of these publishers are idiotic. Same goes for Square tbh. So many other publisher are over the moon and full of praise when their games hit figures much lower than what some of these 'disappointments' produce. Plus budget for this game would've been significantly smaller than many other games that sold less than it. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

The character designs and the disneyfying of the art style sucked but the gameplay was quite nice. 

if you thought the diablo trailer music was bad...

:pffft:

3 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

if you thought the diablo trailer music was bad...

:pffft:

Always with the stupid percussion. I fucking hate that shit. Every movie, every game. BIG DRUMS AND BEAT DROPS!!!