Rate the SRPGs from this list that you've played and place them in the order you think they rank among each other

25 minutes ago, David P said:

There's nothing deep about Disgaea. It's all worthless gimmicks that aren't even required to win. Balance is all over the place. 

Also the setup required to stacking up characters or combos is fucking boring as hell regardless of the perceived depth. It's slow.

You weebs who like this trash have horrible taste and an IQ barely above room temperature. You are literally duped into thinking a SRPG is a bunch of gimmick and endless grind. 

Disgaea is deep, I mean I can level up my character to level 9999999999999999 and do 99999999999999 dmg in one hit after setting up my 10 characters for 4 minutes while grinding an old mission that pose no challenge whatsoever just to get a higher rank reward. So deep.

:patpatpat:

Auto attack Unicorn :D

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

cant speak for the franchise at large, but 1 was pretty decent despite its flaws. its the simplest, has the most tolerable characters, and has 2d sprites. its like a darkstalkers srpg.

That's how it started, yeah. Ever since 3 and 4 though, they started to introduce gimmicky shit like the geotiles and stacking up characters. Sometimes less is better.

53 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Auto attack Unicorn :D

D6 and D7 have functions that let the games play themselves. You can literally go to another room, do something else and you will win regardless of your team composition as long as they are within level range of the mission. :poop: