Someone Photoshop Sperm on this Picture

If that's real I don't know what would be the saddest part:

1) That you jerked off to a picture on the internet of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection.

2) That you jerked onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection.

3) That you bragged about jerking off onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection.

4) That you took a picture of the remains after you jerked off onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection.

5) That you uploaded and posted the picture of the remains after you jerked off onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection.

I was just supporting the thread creator, sir.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump

This should always remain on top of the hall of shame.

Done! I stickied it. 

Guest Free2game

1) That you jerked off to a picture on the internet of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection.

2) That you jerked onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection.

3) That you bragged about jerking off onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection.

4) That you took a picture of the remains after you jerked off onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection.

5) That you uploaded and posted the picture of the remains after you jerked off onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection.

Wow, I don't know what's more sad:roflmao:

1)you wrote all of that

2)you didn't realize that it's a joke and the people here saw humor out of it

Wow, I don't know what's more sad:roflmao:

1)you wrote all of that

2)you didn't realize that it's a joke and the people here saw humor out of it

It was mostly copy and paste. :happysad:

Soulkeeper you should be proud

This is up there with hacker stopper. Immense ownage. I luv you

Needs more hall of ownage :happysad: