Abortions......for or against? NSFW

I'm tired, I think I might go fuck my fiance and then laugh and go "Haha, the sperm has been OWNED by the pill!'

Why not rip her limbs off, like they did to you child?Because she's alive, unlike the piece of meat you keep calling a child. They rip the limbs off? FATALITY yep, she was givena fair chance at life......unlike some others.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want some fucking pumpkin pie right now. :mehblink:

Why don't you go get some? :| I'm afraid of going downstairs. :(Take the baseball bat, you fucking pussy ass cunt. :shakes:

I don't think that's a good idea.... :(Fine, I'll come with you, but you owe me. :|

And yes, I do mean that I'm going to fuck you in the ass tonight. :|

But...I'm so sore... :(Bend over, woman. :| AGHHHHGHGHGHHHH!H!H!!!! :(:scared::(:|:mad::(:mad::(:|:mad::scared::(:mad:OH MY FUCKING GOD! MY DICK! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY DICK! :scared:

No, not the knife! Anything but the AJRKL:AJKL:RJ.djfjaskl;dfj.asdfj.sdj.fsd.f.d.f....

Never again. :(

See you in hell, bitch. :(

*Cue badass metal song*

I'm tired, I think I might go fuck my fiance and then laugh and go "Haha, the sperm has been OWNED by the pill!'

Why not rip her limbs off, like they did to you child?Because she's alive, unlike the piece of meat you keep calling a child. They rip the limbs off? FATALITY yep, she was givena fair chance at life......unlike some others.Indeed, and as Reload said:

comradewiley: no

Not Here: what?

comradewiley: you officially

comradewiley: win

Why not rip her limbs off, like they did to you child?Because she's alive, unlike the piece of meat you keep calling a child. They rip the limbs off? FATALITY yep, she was givena fair chance at life......unlike some others.Indeed, and as Reload said:

:|

:|Lmfao :(:D:D:D:D:D.

/thread

John, have you ever had sex with a woman who used the pill?

See, the pill doesn't prevent fertilization. Its prevents the fertilized egg from attaching the wall of the uterus. It aborts the "baby" just like an abortion, it just does it a little earlier.

So if you have, you're probably a child killer too. Better start repenting. :|

Negative...the baby diesnt even begin to develop. Abortions take place up to 3 months of baby dev time.

Saucy....have you ever seen an actual abortion? Ive seen 3. If you saw even one, you would never pressure a woman to have one. YOu just wouldnt. Marly......did you watch:wonder:

You're ignorant. One way the pill works is to prevent the lining of the womb from growing to the thickness required for the fertilized egg to implant itself in the womb.

In those instances, it doesn't prevent conception. If you believe a human being is formed at conception, the pill prevents the fertilized egg from clinging to the womb, and that is an abortion.

Go ask your girlfriend's gynocologist.

And yeah I have seen abortions. Our bodies are machines. Instead of gas and oil, they use glucose and blood. As long as the body isn't housing a mind, it's just another machine.

The only way to stop abortion is to stop the source. :|

We must kill women. :( Who's with me?

Only if you stay with me, my love. You have to prove your loyalty to me. :|

You must abort your unborn baby-- it is the only way to stop him from rising against us. :(