The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

The demo was neat stuff, going to hold off on purchasing it. Between P3P and Peace Walker I should have enough gaming bliss for a month or 2.

Downloading alien swarm, finally. Been playing NCAA 11 football:smoke:

I've been thinking about picking up NCAA 11. Think I'll wait it out for Madden though :meh: Which version are you getting?

I've been thinking about picking up NCAA 11. Think I'll wait it out for Madden though :meh: Which version are you getting?360

I've been thinking about picking up NCAA 11. Think I'll wait it out for Madden though :meh:If you get madden on amazon you get a $20 off a future game purchase.

I've been thinking about picking up NCAA 11. Think I'll wait it out for Madden though :meh: Which version are you getting? If you get the PS3 version prepare to get your ass handed :smoke:

I've been thinking about picking up NCAA 11. Think I'll wait it out for Madden though :meh: Which version are you getting? If you get the PS3 version prepare to get your ass handed :smoke:If my friends weren't getting it, I'd get the PS3 version. :happysad:

I've been thinking about picking up NCAA 11. Think I'll wait it out for Madden though :meh: Which version are you getting? If you get the PS3 version prepare to get your ass handed :smoke:If my friends weren't getting it, I'd get the PS3 version. :happysad:

Nah, I don't want to hurt your feelings. :smoke:

If we ever play, you better run the damn ball, because I'm a "user pick" machine. :reg:

If we ever play, you better run the damn ball, because I'm a "user pick" machine. :reg:

I be giving Joe Montana passing lessons in Madden :bena:

I've been thinking about picking up NCAA 11. Think I'll wait it out for Madden though :meh: Which version are you getting?360 Nice, prepare to get whipped :face: