The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

Posted Images

absolutely loving dead space 2. what a significant improvement over the first. i'm at the school section now. i just love all the cool set pieces and atmosphere.

It's a great game, one of my faves this gen. You'll miss out on one cool nod to the first game having not beat it but besides that, you got plenty more sick stuff to see!

btw at this point in the game, which characters have you met?

absolutely loving dead space 2. what a significant improvement over the first. i'm at the school section now. i just love all the cool set pieces and atmosphere.

It owns hard :bow:

It's a great game, one of my faves this gen. You'll miss out on one cool nod to the first game having not beat it but besides that, you got plenty more sick stuff to see!

i just met some chick who took fire at me. i believe i'm at the start of chapter 7. fuck i'm on not even on disk 2 yet. what a long game.

i just met some chick who took fire at me. i believe i'm at the start of chapter 7. fuck i'm on not even on disk 2 yet. what a long game.she's an awesome character. The game is gonna start getting godly.

i just met some chick who took fire at me. i believe i'm at the start of chapter 7. fuck i'm on not even on disk 2 yet. what a long game.she's an awesome character. The game is gonna start getting godly.it's getting super godly. on chapter 8 :bow:

Beat Portal again in anticipation of Portal 2, damn I forgot how short it was. At a point in HL2 where I just want this shit to end. :ben:

it must feel especially long given how short shooters this gen have been. It doesn't help that some parts can drag for quite a bit. just stick with it breh.

Thoughts? :tard: I actually just beat it too (third time ever beating it) and game is still great but would have been much better if each level was shortened by 5-20 minutes (depending on the level).

Thought it was great, some parts dragged on for too long but finally getting the white gravity gun owned.

yeah that's awesome. Also the "rollercoaster ride" before that is so awesome. The game just oozes with that sci fi B)