The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

started up fear 3 and yakuza 4. only have 2 missions left in trenched and they're giving me a hard time, even in co op. edit: finished trenched, the credits were awesome. i love it when game devs put themselves into the actual game :happysad: you can tell they had fun making it.

Edited by Twinblade

duke nukem forever....:| don't even ask why.

you gonna get raped. co op is hard as hell with less than 3-4 players.

then play with me, bitch. :ben:

invite me if you see me on. i've got some epic ass loot so ill probably do way more owning than both of you suckers :smoke:

Guest Golem

Finished up ACII besides the two extra sequences and the feather quest. Contemplating taking a break before I go on to Brotherhood and playing Metroid Other M

duke nukem forever....:| don't even ask why.

you gonna get raped. co op is hard as hell with less than 3-4 players.

then play with me, bitch. :ben:

invite me if you see me on. i've got some epic ass loot so ill probably do way more owning than both of you suckers :smoke:

Shit gets mad crazy. We agreed that I would be the Rambo type with 6 weapon slots and my buddy lays down the turrets and I only lay down repair drones. Still getting fucked with this strat. :ben: