The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

man, Fez might be to much of a mindfuck for me lol. Weirdest game I've played in a while.

It's awesome, man. It really bends your fucking head trying to figure some stuff out

Sounds like my kind of game :noway

I've been looking for a challenging puzzler.

I keep unlocking new areas, yet I have no clue where I'm going lol. at least I'm back near the beginning to open that one door that requires 4 cubes. The level design is pretty slick. I love the music too.

I just finished the first episode of The Walking Dead.

I didn’t realize it’s literally a Choose Your Own Adventure novel in video game form. And I think they were smart to make the puzzles simple so they have a minimal impact on the story's pacing.

I liked CYOAs when I was a kid so I'm receptive to playing one now in video game form—especially right now when I'm laid up. So far I'm into it.

GameFly also sent me Mass Effect 3 but I think I'll hold off on that because I don't like playing multiple game at once.

you'll love the rest of the rest of the eps. the only one that had some pacing issues was ep 3 (a powerful episode though).

I'm playing one episode a night and I just finished the third one. I think it's a really good Choose Your Own Adventure with well-written characters and moral choices. I'm totally suck in. If they do more seasons, I hope they keep increasing the size of the decision tree so we get more and more free will and ugly moral choices. I love that part of the game.

I keep unlocking new areas, yet I have no clue where I'm going lol. at least I'm back near the beginning to open that one door that requires 4 cubes. The level design is pretty slick. I love the music too.

yeah i have no idea whats going on. i have like 9 cubes now

Surprised you hadn't played it. And yeah the map is kinda hard to navigate at first, but it's a damn fine game. Some of the puzzles fuck me up lol