The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Gonna spend a lot of time with rayman this weekend. Currently replaying cordy (much better on kindle fire than iPhone), Pushmo and mighty switch force.

I also want to try the re revelations demo again with different control set ups.

Try playing on Hell mode :face:
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I wish Rayman had online coop. Think I'll buy it for $20, seems like a good deal.

Such a missed opportunity. But yeah $20 you can't go wrong. Think of it as a premium XBLA title. :face:

I wish Rayman had online coop. Think I'll buy it for $20, seems like a good deal.

Such a missed opportunity. But yeah $20 you can't go wrong. Think of it as a premium XBLA title. :face:

Gonna give it some good time tomorrow :) I've been on a platformer binge!

I bought Ocarina 3D on Sunday because I haven't played it before and when you buy a new system you'll buy just about anything.

This past year I've played/replayed Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, A Link to the Past, and now Ocarina (I don't know why I'm on a Zelda kick lately), and I have to say I think Ocarina is by far the weakest of the batch so far (I'm on the third dungeon). It's not just looks (Ocarina 3D is usually pretty homely), but with how empty Hyrule is and how random the logic of the puzzles often is. Like I just did the stuff leading up to the third dungeon. The mermen's king says his daughter is missing but that's it. To find her you have to beat a minigame to get a fish scale that allows you to dive deeper and reach an underwater door that leads to lake where there's a message in a bottle from the king's daughter. I avoid minigames on principle because the standard convention in games is that they're optional. Nowhere is there any hint saying do the minigame. So I'm going around and around in circles until I try the minigame as a last resort. Not good.

You're forgetting how old OoT is. 15 years ago, 10 years before Twilight Princess... 1998, man. The fact that Hyrule was one giant connected and 3d world alone was big back then. And asides from the valley of Hyrule, it's a pretty f'n big & complex world. Shame you had to experience it last.

Edited by kokujin

Skyrim is already having the expected effect on me, got 10 hours under my belt and loving it :smoke: chose the imperial legion because my last Oblivion character was a loyalist.

I'm planning on starting a new character, joining the Imperial Legion and killing ever single low life rebel.

After I beat Saint's Row the Third :smoke:

Edited by Risky

I'm at level 19 (almost) and still haven't touched the main quest. Hasn't stopped me loving these smaller quests though, just wiped out a fort to get back some Grey Mare dude, felt bad because there's three other prisoners locked in the place but my lockpicking skills aren't good enough yet ;(

lmao oh truno

It's funny when you find werewolves in cages though, you just fire arrows at them while they spaz out wishing you'd waste lockpicks getting them out so they can scrape your face off.

Also I don't like killing giants, I just like getting them to critical and on their knees then walk away knowing I showed them :smoke:

I'm at level 19 (almost) and still haven't touched the main quest. Hasn't stopped me loving these smaller quests though, just wiped out a fort to get back some Grey Mare dude, felt bad because there's three other prisoners locked in the place but my lockpicking skills aren't good enough yet ;(

i was taking down master locks in the first hour or two of the game :]

How?

How?

literally just by being good at it. i dont even know how else to tell you. just know that any level lock is possible to open, and if you can get used to the 'finesse' of it, you'll be golden.