The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I'm at level 19 (almost) and still haven't touched the main quest. Hasn't stopped me loving these smaller quests though, just wiped out a fort to get back some Grey Mare dude, felt bad because there's three other prisoners locked in the place but my lockpicking skills aren't good enough yet ;(

i was taking down master locks in the first hour or two of the game :]

How?

literally just by being good at it. i dont even know how else to tell you. just know that any level lock is possible to open, and if you can get used to the 'finesse' of it, you'll be golden.

I could do that, but I had about five lock picks left and three master locks to open. I've open master locks before but it takes room for failure.
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I'm at level 19 (almost) and still haven't touched the main quest. Hasn't stopped me loving these smaller quests though, just wiped out a fort to get back some Grey Mare dude, felt bad because there's three other prisoners locked in the place but my lockpicking skills aren't good enough yet ;(

How?

literally just by being good at it. i dont even know how else to tell you. just know that any level lock is possible to open, and if you can get used to the 'finesse' of it, you'll be golden.

I could do that, but I had about five lock picks left and three master locks to open. I've open master locks before but it takes room for failure.

ah yeah that's a rough spot. you could cheat and just quicksave i suppose. but yeah once you get used to it you will be able to take down a master lock with just a few picks. my lowest is 1, my average is probably 2.5

How?

ah yeah that's a rough spot. you could cheat and just quicksave i suppose. but yeah once you get used to it you will be able to take down a master lock with just a few picks. my lowest is 1, my average is probably 2.5

I freed them all! :glad:

Then they stood there and told me to leave them alone :|

Posted Image

Does using the skeleton key improve your lockpicking skills?

Does using the skeleton key improve your lockpicking skills?

hm, maybe, but you cant break it so no 'glitching' to up your level :]

Played and finished the rather short Wipeout 2048 demo for the PSVita. Demo contains one track and has only one ship available. I didn't try to use any of the touch features or tilt controls because they weren't necessary (I still came in 1st place.). Graphically, it looked like I was playing a slightly downgraded PS3 version of the game in the palm of my hand, which is a good thing. Only negative thing is the long loading times (a minute or more). I can definitely see myself getting addicted to this game.

I'm over 80 hours in and level 44, and I have not touched the main quest yet. I think I might do some main quests, so I can get the Dragons. I have not faught one yet. I'm missing out on the powers. :(

LOL!

It's useless to upgrade the perks for Lock Picking, because you can pretty much unlock Master with trial and error. If it causes you to lose too much picks, just reload the your game and try again.

Picked up Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land today. Loving both. MK7 is... well it's MK7, but it's fun and that never dies, the glide feature is fun and since selling MKWii I've missed playing the stages. 3D doesn't do much for a game like this though, found the same problem with Motorstorm. Mario 3D Land is completely different and I'm loving the levels, the challenge might be a little lacking so far but it's otherwise pretty fun and some of the best 3D I've seen on the system, also I like that you can choose either pop-out or pop-in. But, did anyone notice Mario shouts 'Coon' when he swings his Tanuuki tail? What a racist bastard...

So I just got around to playing Condemned (the first one) and it was pretty cool. I'm glad I only spent 4 bucks on it - it's kind of a short game. It was rather enjoyable, had some mixed feelings about some stuff with it but not bad. Anyone else enjoy it?

So I just got around to playing Condemned (the first one) and it was pretty cool. I'm glad I only spent 4 bucks on it - it's kind of a short game. It was rather enjoyable, had some mixed feelings about some stuff with it but not bad. Anyone else enjoy it?

Loved Condemned. Both games are excellent.

Loved Condemned. Both games are excellent.

I'll have to see about getting the second game, when ever I settle in after basic and tech school. Edited by Barto

This week I'm reluctantly putting Skyrim on the backburner while I play FF7 properly for the first time (15th anniversary today), however even that might get thwarted by what just arrived at my house...

Posted Image