The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

It's tough for me to go back to RDR, I played it for a solid week when it came out and I'd probably do the same thing if I went back :ben:

Probably picking up Demon's souls today. And MAYBE Lords of Shadow, but I don't know, it's between that or Blur

Demons Souls is legit. You'll be addicted, son. And I had a lot of fun with LoS. It was a bit too long, but I still loved that shit. I thought you had already played it though

Played the demo, wasn't pulling me, but listening to you guys talk about the latter levels and bosses interested me.

Yeah. You have to really give it a chance tho. Shits like 15-20 hrs. I think. I explored like errything tho
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest Golem

Picked up Blur in the end, I'll get LoS sometime, but I really liked the look of Blur's gameplay. So far it's pretty sweet, basically the Mario Kart of street racing. And actual licensed cars you can blow the fuck up ... Woah Anybody play Split Second by the way? I want to pick that up sometime. Destruction racers :dreamy:

Mass effect 1. I had never played more than a few hours of it before. Now with the install, it feels very playable. I was missing the mass effect universe ;(

hell yeah, faggy. game is awwwwsum

Yeah it's pretty good, so far.
Guest Golem

Just curious GD, why did you drop out of it before? And why? I did the same pretty early on, but for it's story, it's so worth revisiting, glad you're going back :)

Just curious GD, why did you drop out of it before? And why?

I did the same pretty early on, but for it's story, it's so worth revisiting, glad you're going back :)

Before being able to install, the game had a lot of performance problems and long load times. Plus, I wasn't really into the space sci-fi genre. However, I surprisingly loved 2 and 3, so now, im able to get immersed into the first. It's also more enjoyable without the insane texture pops and crazy load times.

Mako would of been infinitely more useful if you could angle the thrusters. Why the fuck would someone in the ME world design it that way haha. I'm getting my hands on a copy of me3 tomorrow. Gonna start monday hopefully beat it within the week.

The controls are bad though, truno. It makes the warthog feel like perfection lol. Fortunately, it's not enough to tarnish this amazing game. I'm only 5 hours in and I'm loving it. I just love the ME universe. I'm so glad the install fixed a lot of issues ( not all of them though). It's a slide show at times :scared:

Guest Golem

Anyone who imported from ME2 -> ME3 know if you can change classes? I've played as the infiltrator exclusively in all my ME playtime.

Pretty sure you can't. I know you could from ME1 to ME2, but I never found any options during the import.

Also, be aware there's an import face patch incoming this month, maybe next week, so you might want to hold off.