The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

It's alright bro, I ended up not hating it completely and think its a better game than AC3

I think I'd like RE6 more than AC3 too. Shit if I gave ME3 another shot I'd probably like that more than AC3 as well. :scared:

Me3 owned ;(

I still don't know why I didn't like it. I loved ME2. It's like I was suddenly sick of ME gameplay when I started 3. The presentation and writing felt like it took a hit though. There are some scenes in the game where even the sound is horrible. Like, footsteps SFX missing horrible. :ben: Edited by Vaas Montenegro

Me3 owned ;(

I still don't know why I didn't like it. I loved ME2. It's like I was suddenly sick of ME gameplay when I started 3. The presentation and writing felt like it took a hit though. There are some scenes in the game where even the sound is horrible. Like, footsteps SFX missing horrible. :ben:

The intro isn't great, but I found it to be extremely good as it went on. I felt like the decisions had more impact on character relationships, the subplots, as well as the overall story arc. Hell, certain missions would be deleted, based on your choices. Yeah, the endings aren't great. Still, I felt satisfied with the overall experience.

Me3 owned ;(

I still don't know why I didn't like it. I loved ME2. It's like I was suddenly sick of ME gameplay when I started 3. The presentation and writing felt like it took a hit though. There are some scenes in the game where even the sound is horrible. Like, footsteps SFX missing horrible. :ben:

The intro isn't great, but I found it to be extremely good as it went on. I felt like the decisions had more impact on character relationships, the subplots, as well as the overall story arc. Hell, certain missions would be deleted, based on your choices. Yeah, the endings aren't great. Still, I felt satisfied with the overall experience.

I didn't give it much of a chance tbh. The beginning just left such a bad impression on me. The intro, that mission where you are killing arachni babies/eggs. I think I stopped when I got to the mission with Grunt, something genophage related.

Me3 owned ;(

I didn't give it much of a chance tbh. The beginning just left such a bad impression on me. The intro, that mission where you are killing arachni babies/eggs. I think I stopped when I got to the mission with Grunt, something genophage related.

I'd give it another chance. I remember the game "feeling off" at first, but then it reeled me in.

It's alright bro, I ended up not hating it completely and think its a better game than AC3

I think I'd like RE6 more than AC3 too. Shit if I gave ME3 another shot I'd probably like that more than AC3 as well. :scared:

I don't remember much of ME3 aside from the ending but I don't imagine it being very fun to retread :scared:

I don't remember much of ME3 aside from the ending but I don't imagine it being very fun to retread :scared:

Are you kidding? Walking around a lifeless Citadel, randomly picking up quests from overhearing conversations and managing them in one of the worst quest journals of all-time, finishing a fight against a group of enemies that provide no enjoyment or satisfaction from their defeat only to discover the combat scenario has more than one wave; Mass Effect 3 was so good and could only get better on a second playthrough. :cosby:

So I spent a good 4 hours with the wiiu. I like the hardware. The tablet display is surprisingly clear and crisp. The controller feels good. Nintendoland is fun, initially, but gets kind of boring. That mario hide n' seek type game was fun the first 3 or 4 times. The same with the ghost one. We got some laughs out of it, but the novelty wears off fast. Super Mario u is good fun. Fun single player levels and the multi-player is entertaining, especially if you're the one creating platforms. Now for Zombieu...great atmosphere, but the controls feel sluggish, even when I upped the sensitivity to 100%. I still want to play more though. The vibe is very survival horror, which is refreshing. Also the tablet aspect is implemented well. I can't say I've been wow'd by the wiiu. Though it's solid. I don't feel it's worth the $350. It should have been $250.

Zombieu is pretty dope :smoke:

hows the graphics? someone told me it easily goes up there with this gen's best looking games and they were serious

The textures are garbage and the animations are kind of wonky...but the details, lighting and environmental effects really set an atmospheric tone that makes up for the visual shortcomings. The sound design is pretty amazing btw.