The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

i just blasted through Brothers. its far from being an amazing game but its definitely something everyone should experience, especially if you were into a game like Journey.

Edit: DO NOT read gamespot's review theres a spoiler in the very first line

Edited by Twinblade
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

hey tb, a few things are kind of bugging me about the "revelations"..

Spoiler
wouldn't the supposed "young" sigma know he was an older male, just by hearing an older voice and seeing he had older skin (longer hair too)? did i miss something about the ending?

i think thats one of the few inaccuracies in the storyline

Spoiler
i also noticed how characters were constantly poking fun at tenmouji because of his age but they rarely did it to sigma (there are some lines that imply he's old but nothing direct).

Spoiler
wouldn't the supposed "young" sigma know he was an older male, just by hearing an older voice and seeing he had older skin (longer hair too)? did i miss something about the ending?

Spoiler
i also noticed how characters were constantly poking fun at tenmouji because of his age but they rarely did it to sigma (there are some lines that imply he's old but nothing direct).

Spoiler

Spoiler

exactly! 

Max Payne 3 is turning cray. Chapter 12 was live as fuck

Nigga wait till you get to chapter 13, which is my favorite.

Good lord :lawd::noah:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Breh, that shit was fucking dope. Just finished it. Great goddamn game, for real.

"You'll walk...with a limp!" :bow:

If this was the last MP game, I'm okay with it. That game ended perfectly.

Guest Golem

Breh, that shit was fucking dope. Just finished it. Great goddamn game, for real.

"You'll walk...with a limp!" :bow:

If this was the last MP game, I'm okay with it. That game ended perfectly.

Fucking A, man. That last guy is a bitch, is he not?

Shadowrun Returns. Great game. Just got to the point where I found the killer. Anybody got any idea how far I'm into the game?

not sure, but my total gameplay hours were 13, on hard.im sure you got a good amount of game remaining though.

Shadowrun Returns. Great game. Just got to the point where I found the killer. Anybody got any idea how far I'm into the game?

not sure, but my total gameplay hours were 13, on hard.im sure you got a good amount of game remaining though.

Just got to Telestrian Industries (Just finished the corporate extraction side-mission before that). Amazing game, I'm hooked :bow:

Just got to Telestrian Industries (Just finished the corporate extraction side-mission before that). Amazing game, I'm hooked :bow:

shit is getting real there :bow:

loved this game, cant wait for the Berlin DLC later this year

also the user made content has insane potential ^_^

i played an hour of xillia. its a pretty bog standard jrpg so far, and the female lead has the worst VA i've heard in a long time.

At least it's not a cringeworthy shitfest like Graces. It's not that bad, was expecting it to be a lot worse