Jump to content
-GD-

The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Recommended Posts

I'm playing fire emblem: three houses.

 

I had a dilemma if I wanted to be the girl or the boy. The last fire emblem game I played was one on the DS and I chose a girl and it kept wanting me to romance a guy and it was awekward. I like pretty ladies, but not if they make me trans! 

 

I chose the boy this time around, assuming there will be enough waifus in the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost finished dungeon 8 in Zelda. Game has clicked along really fast. Gorgeous game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

I'm playing fire emblem: three houses.

 

I had a dilemma if I wanted to be the girl or the boy. The last fire emblem game I played was one on the DS and I chose a girl and it kept wanting me to romance a guy and it was awekward. I like pretty ladies, but not if they make me trans! 

 

I chose the boy this time around, assuming there will be enough waifus in the game. 

ha there are tons. which house did you pick? if you want to know how to get 2 dramatically different campaigns, let me know and i'll dm you what to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Credits just finished on Link’s Awakening. It’s a solid 8. It’s not the most challenging or memorable Zelda game but the return to old school formula was nice and I enjoyed all the new stuff. I probably won’t mess around with the dungeon creator mode. The production quality was amazing as always though with great visual style and fantastic music.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 There are parts in A Plagues Tale that look so amazing. The battlefield with the soldiers , the city with all the murdered infected, the library :diddy:

 

Im on chapter....11 or 12 and im super happy that APT2 was confirmed. This game owns, and has some of the best graphics of the gen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

 There are parts in A Plagues Tale that look so amazing. The battlefield with the soldiers , the city with all the murdered infected, the library :diddy:

 

Im on chapter....11 or 12 and im super happy that APT2 was confirmed. This game owns, and has some of the best graphics of the gen.

i just youtube'd the gameplay. it is very pretty! how long is it? what kind of game is it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i gushed about that game months ago and yall are acting like this is the first time you've heard of it :9: but yeah its very much worth it and all versions have been on sale a bunch of times already.

Edited by Twinblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

i gushed about that game months ago and yall are acting like this is the first time you've heard of it :9: but yeah its very much worth it and all versions have been on sale a bunch of times already.

Came out in Sekiro month and that was all we were talking about B)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

i gushed about that game months ago and yall are acting like this is the first time you've heard of it :9: but yeah its very much worth it and all versions have been on sale a bunch of times already.

how much is the game right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i just youtube'd the gameplay. it is very pretty! how long is it? what kind of game is it? 

Its 17 chapters , I'm on 11 and almost at 10 hours . TB said it didn't take him much longer than that but I die a lot :trump2:

 

It's a stealth game,  but there is combat but with only a slingshot. That sounds lame and it is but it opens up to a lot more different ways for combat .

 

The story and acting , amazing graphics and atmosphere is what is keeping me hooked .

Edited by JONBpc
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JONBpc said:

Its 17 chapters , I'm on 11 and almost at 10 hours . TB said it didn't take him much longer than that but I die a lot :trump2:

ohhh.. i was hoping it was a 5-6 hour indie title. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, -GD- said:

ohhh.. i was hoping it was a 5-6 hour indie title. 

While its longer than the average campaign nowadays it has practically no filler sections and doesn't outstay its welcome.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still putzing around in chapter 8 of Death Stranding connecting and delivering shit.


Does the game have a point of no return or does it dump you back into the world for side questing after the main story is done? I want to platinum it. :downs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Still putzing around in chapter 8 of Death Stranding connecting and delivering shit.


Does the game have a point of no return or does it dump you back into the world for side questing after the main story is done? I want to platinum it. :downs:

it dumps you back into the world

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Still putzing around in chapter 8 of Death Stranding connecting and delivering shit.


Does the game have a point of no return or does it dump you back into the world for side questing after the main story is done? I want to platinum it. :downs:

Dayummmmm. It is a gigantic platinum apparently. Well over the 100 hour mark. But yea, no trophy is missable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×