Jump to content
-GD-

The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, kokujin said:

Who’s atrox? Balba? We get a new poster?? :dreamy:

balba is still posting here sometimes, how many times do we have to explain it to you. hes on the discord now mostly. he stays away cause hes afraid of your high intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just played the Iron Man VR demo and it was actually pretty cool to my own surprise. Ill probably buy this after I finish Walking Dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Just played the Iron Man VR demo and it was actually pretty cool to my own surprise. Ill probably buy this after I finish Walking Dead.

I couldn't get the movement down and that one caused motion sickness after like 15 minutes. It was cool, but I don't think I'll buy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ike BLM said:

I couldn't get the movement down and that one caused motion sickness after like 15 minutes. It was cool, but I don't think I'll buy it.

I had no issues with motion sickness but I rarely does with anything anyway.

 

Controls takes some time getting used to, I had to play standing up for the best experience too.

 

Presentation was solid and I love anything flight game in VR, its right down my alley.

 

Have you played Walking Dead Saints and Sinners? Straight up one of the best VR game.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I had no issues with motion sickness but I rarely does with anything anyway.

 

Controls takes some time getting used to, I had to play standing up for the best experience too.

 

Presentation was solid and I love anything flight game in VR, its right down my alley.

 

Have you played Walking Dead Saints and Sinners? Straight up one of the best VR game.

No haven't played Walking Dead yet but it looks awesome. I'll check that out for sure.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started playing RE3 remake a few days ago and just beat it. It was fun but short (like the original). I'm not sure if the original was like this too, but I didn't notice much puzzles like RE1 and 2. This felt more like RE5. Sometimes it is nice to just play a quick straightforward game though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Pat McCrotch said:

Jedi Fallen Order :bow:

i think you're the first person to like it from here. what do you like about it? i think it looks good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-07-09 at 3:21 PM, -GD- said:

i think you're the first person to like it from here. what do you like about it? i think it looks good. 

I thought it was solid. I think there’s a couple of people here who also enjoyed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Twinblade said:

I thought it was solid. I think there’s a couple of people here who also enjoyed it.

is it like a tomb radier/ uncharted game? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deadly Premonition 2 is awful. Like seriously. Performance aside, the open world is bland, empty, and has the ugliest trees I’ve seen in a game. The controls are bad, and saying the skateboard physics are like something from the ps1 era would actually be generous. You can collide with anything while going at top speed and you just come to a dead stop while remaining glued to the board. It looks so bad it’s actually comical. 
 
It’s a 3-4/10 game so far, and I’m not even exaggerating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

is it like a tomb radier/ uncharted game? 

It’s more like the souls game in its design. Slightly open ended areas with shortcuts and alternate paths, that sometimes lead to upgrades and other collectibles. There’s some platforming mixed in, and also some environmental puzzles that I think you would appreciate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got Catherine Full Body for Switch ready to go for this weekend. Never played it at all so excited for the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ike said:

Got Catherine Full Body for Switch ready to go for this weekend. Never played it at all so excited for the story.

gameplay is garbo. enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kaz BLackMage said:

gameplay is garbo. enjoy!

I read that Full Body fixes a lot of the problems with the original's gameplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×