The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you guys are constantly gaming. I don't geet it. like 4 hour sessions? just at home with a milk coffee?

there's other ways to procastinate!

Thats the problem I have with longer games. I feel like I have to invest a lot of time over longer gameplay sessions or else ill never get through them.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, kokujin said:

you guys are constantly gaming. I don't geet it. like 4 hour sessions? just at home with a milk coffee?

there's other ways to procastinate!

what is happening in your life that you can't spent a few hours gaming? you don't have free time? as for me, i basically live in video games :mjcry: 

• Sad 1
14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I finally finished Aegis Rim

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.

I was waiting for an info dump that would FINALLY clear up the countless questions that raced through my mind as I played the game, instead the ending throws the worst plot twists that make almost every single event irrelevant.

The fact that reviewers consider this a good story is laughable honestly. The writers basically threw every sci trope and concept into a blender and then called it a story. Its like their main goal during production was to make everything as bloated and ridiculous as possible.

There are lots of good movements involving the characters and their relationships with each other and even the combat was satisfying (plus the OST was bad ass). But all that good will the game builds up just gets thrown out the window. It doesn't respect your time or intelligence.

What a mess...

:dame:

16 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.

I was waiting for an info dump that would FINALLY clear up the countless questions that raced through my mind as I played the game, instead the ending throws the worst plot twists that make almost every single event irrelevant.

The fact that reviewers consider this a good story is laughable honestly. The writers basically threw every sci trope and concept into a blender and then called it a story. Its like their main goal during production was to make everything as bloated and ridiculous as possible.

There are lots of good movements involving the characters and their relationships with each other and even the combat was satisfying (plus the OST was bad ass). But all that good will the game builds up just gets thrown out the window. It doesn't respect your time or intelligence.

What a mess...

Feels good for not spending $60 on it. :ben:

23 hours ago, Twinblade said:

What a mess...

So far you're the only one i've seen say this anywhere.:interesting:

I find it hard to believe the ending can be that bad considering how thoroughly enjoyable the game has been both in terms of gameplay and narrative. But well see, i should be done with it this week.

Been playing through Crash 4 and am at the end of the 3rd world. Im not gonna lie the game has been a bit underwhelming. It plays it so safe with its mechanics and level design that its hard to not be disappointed especially when they're charging full price for it. I mentioned before that it basically felt like a level pack for the remakes they put out and my thoughts haven't changed.

Started Baldur's Gate 3.  Visually it looks amazing for the kind of game this is.. but it's DEFINITELY early access at this point.  There's glitches and things happening all over the place.  They've already addressed that it's going to be improved immensely, and it still already looks so much better than their previous stuff.

I'd say though, hold off on it until there's at least been a few patches.  If you can wait until the games final release next year, all the better.. but I'm gonna give feedback as I go to help make it the best game it can be.

20201006192928-1.jpg

13 minutes ago, Delita said:

@Twinblade

How many areas are their total for Destruction in 13 Sentinels? I’m on area 2 currently. 

The battles are seriously awesome. 

Theres 4 but only 3 are needed to complete the story (not sure if the 4th has additional story content as I didn’t bother with it). 

The difficulty picks up a bit once you hit the 3rd one. It doesn’t become too hard but they throw so many enemies at you that taking a bunch out at once actually tanks the framerate :lul: those moments are actually pretty satisfying though. Definitely try to unlock the higher end missile attacks for your characters, they make a big difference.