Jump to content

The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)


Recommended Posts

On 2021-02-11 at 12:02 PM, Ramza said:

You need a VR headset, bro.


I know, it looks amazing in VR. 

Well my flight stick is coming next week as well; perhaps after that we'll pick up a headset.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • -GD-X

    3836

  • Twinblade

    1950

  • soup

    1751

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

Posted Images

PLayed a couple hours of Immortals and this game is great so far.  Its like what i imagined a refresh of assassins creed would be. Its pretty funny too.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard people say the humor was bad but I click w it . The part when the credits rolled and zues name was under everything had me lmao

 

Its also refreshing playing such a colorful game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, JonB said:

I heard people say the humor was bad but I click w it . The part when the credits rolled and zues name was under everything had me lmao

 

Its also refreshing playing such a colorful game 

It's purposely cringy humor. If you can get with that then you'll be fine as it's the entire game. My GF played it for Switch and really liked it and the humor. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished Spritifarer after about 27 hours. Beautiful little game with a surprising number of emotional moments :mjcry:The gameplay loop does wear a little thin towards the end, but thats mainly because I had explored the entire map and exhausted nearly all of the requests (aka side quests). I still had a lot of fun with its gameplay even though its not really a genre of game im usually into.

edit: theres a bunch of free DLC planned for this year too. I've never even heard of ThunderLotus (the developer) but they seem pretty awesome

 

Spiritfarer_2021_Roadmap_2.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Finished Spritifarer after about 27 hours. Beautiful little game with a surprising number of emotional moments :mjcry:The gameplay loop does wear a little thin towards the end, but thats mainly because I had explored the entire map and exhausted nearly all of the requests (aka side quests). I still had a lot of fun with its gameplay even though its not really a genre of game im usually into.

edit: theres a bunch of free DLC planned for this year too. I've never even heard of ThunderLotus (the developer) but they seem pretty awesome

 

 

 

I looked this up, man, the arstyle owns but what the fuck is this game, I haven't seen any combat or anything worthwhile, just some running around and collecting stuff? 😕

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kazpunk said:

 

I looked this up, man, the arstyle owns but what the fuck is this game, I haven't seen any combat or anything worthwhile, just some running around and collecting stuff? 😕

 
It’s kind of hard to describe but the core of the game is finding spirits of people (who are fully written characters with their own unique personality) and completing their requests until they’re ready to be be fared into the afterlife (hence the name spiritfarer). Throughout that you’ll slowly upgrade your boat over time, build new buildings, craft a bunch of items (including food to feed those spirits to keep them happy), etc. I’m kinda making it sound like a survival game but it’s way more interesting than that.

 

edit: now that I think about it, it sort of reminded me of a 2D version of Dragon Quest Builders 2, but without as much of a focus on building.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

 
It’s kind of hard to describe but the core of the game is finding spirits of people (who are fully written characters with their own unique personality) and completing their requests until they’re ready to be be fared into the afterlife (hence the name spiritfarer). Throughout that you’ll slowly upgrade your boat over time, build new buildings, craft a bunch of items (including food to feed those spirits to keep them happy), etc. I’m kinda making it sound like a survival game but it’s way more interesting than that.

 

edit: now that I think about it, it sort of reminded me of a 2D version of Dragon Quest Builders 2, but without as much of a focus on building.

 

too bad, I'm not interested then. I get that some people like these "friendly" games but I was hoping for a RPG with combat, the artstyle is soo good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

 

too bad, I'm not interested then. I get that some people like these "friendly" games but I was hoping for a RPG with combat, the artstyle is soo good. 

 

lol play ff13: Lightning Returns. It's lol exactly the same plot and gameplay :D it's got rpg and combat too ironically. trust me dodo it's nothing like the other 13s. this game snuck out. it's full 3-d etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kazpunk said:

 

too bad, I'm not interested then. I get that some people like these "friendly" games but I was hoping for a RPG with combat, the artstyle is soo good. 

 

Lol not everything needs to be an rpg or have combat. You're missing out on great games if thats all you use as a metric when deciding what to play.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

 

Lol not everything needs to be an rpg or have combat. You're missing out on great games if thats all you use as a metric when deciding what to play.

 

uhh, that's why I said it's too bad. Of course I can enjoy whatever genre but this is the type of game where I want a combat system or something more. all the footage I've seen looks like boring exploration and the description you have given sounds it's not about a good story either - more like fetch quests.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kazpunk said:

 

uhh, that's why I said it's too bad. Of course I can enjoy whatever genre but this is the type of game where I want a combat system or something more. all the footage I've seen looks like boring exploration and the description you have given sounds it's not about a good story either - more like fetch quests.

 

Lol not everything needs to be an rpg or have combat. You're missing out on great games if thats all you use as a metric when deciding what to play.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, kazpunk said:

 

uhh, that's why I said it's too bad. Of course I can enjoy whatever genre but this is the type of game where I want a combat system or something more. all the footage I've seen looks like boring exploration and the description you have given sounds it's not about a good story either - more like fetch quests.

 

Boring exploration

not about a good story

fetch quests

 

When did we start talking about FFXIV? :mjpls:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

yo no one else noticed the confusing ass loop of Kaz, not taking twinblades advice, then repeating the same nonsense?? to the same premise, with the same fucking predicament, that twinblade.. already answered before Kaz asked his second question? 

 

 

 

@Saucer  du what?  

 

 

edit: I played a game. GD leave me alone. 

Edited by kokujin
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Twinblade said:

 

Boring exploration

not about a good story

fetch quests

 

When did we start talking about FFXIV? :mjpls:

 

dude, i was just tryna pissing you off, don't have to kill me :D  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kokujin said:

yo no one else noticed the confusing ass loop of Kaz, not taking twinblades advice, then repeating the same nonsense?? to the same premise, with the same fucking predicament, that twinblade.. already answered before Kaz asked his second question? 

 

 

 

@Saucer  du what?  

 

 

edit: I played a game. GD leave me alone. 

 

:|  jesus man, just stop. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...