The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Still trying to beat the third boss in Returnal. Nearing 24 hours of playtime. I get a good run and then get like 60% of my integrity wrecked by that mini boss. I know I need to be spamming the grappling hook but goddamn it’s hard af and then Nemesis is hard af too. I may need to take a break. But it keeps bringing me back. :mjcry: 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Ike said:

Still trying to beat the third boss in Returnal. Nearing 24 hours of playtime. I get a good run and then get like 60% of my integrity wrecked by that mini boss. I know I need to be spamming the grappling hook but goddamn it’s hard af and then Nemesis is hard af too. I may need to take a break. But it keeps bringing me back. :mjcry: 

:will:

I told you. I imagine half the people who play Returnal wont make it past biome 3. Your best bet is having a good weapon like the rocket launcher which does significant damage with just a single shot. Something like the Hollowseeker is not very good for that boss because while fast requires lots of shots. With the rocket launcher or single shot weapons you can shoot once and then quickly refocus on all the millions of bullet spam and projectiles coming at you

26 minutes ago, Delita said:

I told you. I imagine half the people who play Returnal wont make it past biome 3. Your best bet is having a good weapon like the rocket launcher which does significant damage with just a single shot. Something like the Hollowseeker is not very good for that boss because while fast requires lots of shots. With the rocket launcher or single shot weapons you can shoot once and then quickly refocus on all the millions of bullet spam and projectiles coming at you

i put 5 hours into it and couldn't pass biome 1 lol :mjcry: i think i just suck at hardcore gaming now :mjcry:

i've been playing ff7 on easy. i feel like a badass :mjcry: 

• Upvote 1

@kaz

I'm playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Holy shit, this game is truly fantastic. The effort that went in to make the game a realistic medieval simulation is impressive and the story, presentation and voice action are spectacular. And those graphics wow, it must look fucking amazing maxed out. It came out in like 2018, right? Damn, that makes the game even more impressive.

This might just become my favorite open world RPG in a while if it keeps up. And here I always thought it was some broken, clunky B-rate game. Which is why I avoided it for so long. Cost me $11 on sale, what a steal.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Delita said:

:lawl:

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

i put 5 hours into it and couldn't pass biome 1 lol :mjcry: i think i just suck at hardcore gaming now :mjcry:

i've been playing ff7 on easy. i feel like a badass :mjcry: 

Aint no shame brotha, im almost at that point. :mjcry:

• Like 1
Just now, Delita said:

Aint no shame brotha, im almost at that point. :mjcry:

I just lack patience. Life is so exhausting, that I find I dislike games that feel like a chore or job. Eventually, I’ll probably quit gaming, or just play a few titles a year. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

@kaz

I'm playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Holy shit, this game is truly fantastic. The effort that went in to make the game a realistic medieval simulation is impressive and the story, presentation and voice action are spectacular. And those graphics wow, it must look fucking amazing maxed out. It came out in like 2018, right? Damn, that makes the game even more impressive.

This might just become my favorite open world RPG in a while if it keeps up. And here I always thought it was some broken, clunky B-rate game. Which is why I avoided it for so long. Cost me $11 on sale, what a steal.

In a way it's still clunky but the realistic approach is so refreshing. I would even recommend this game to GD for the story because it's actually really good and not what someone would expect from a "medieval realistic knight" game. It's more like a dude gets dragged into solving mysteries sherlock holmes style and then uncovers some real shit. 

But the combat and initial difficulty will just put most people off. Just my advice, train your ass off with bernarnd, combat is hard at first because you need to level up your stats. Winning in battle is a mix of skill and stats. There are some ownage side quests too.

my henry owned hard after a few hundred hours of gameplay 😳 

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Delita said:

Yeah that’s what I figured when I got destroyed when I went in with what I thought was a legit pistol lmao. :mj: 

So either that grenade launcher or the lobber for that boss. I haven’t done a run in a while. My gf has the PS5 on rest mode right now waiting to go fight the 2nd boss with a good farm. She beat the first boss in her first try. :ben:

27 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah that’s what I figured when I got destroyed when I went in with what I thought was a legit pistol lmao. :mj: 

So either that grenade launcher or the lobber for that boss. I haven’t done a run in a while. My gf has the PS5 on rest mode right now waiting to go fight the 2nd boss with a good farm. She beat the first boss in her first try. :ben:

We all do :kaz:

Edited by Remij
10 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

20 hours in (chapter 16) of FF7. It’s been a fun ride. I should finish it by tomorrow. Next up: plague’s tale. 

I thought you already played Plague’s Tale? :wonder:

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I thought you already played Plague’s Tale? :wonder:

I played an hour of it, and then got sidetracked with another game (happens often lol). The series X/ps5 update made it look insanely good! So, I want to complete it this time. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I played an hour of it, and then got sidetracked with another game (happens often lol). The series X/ps5 update made it look insanely good! So, I want to complete it this time. 

I’ll be playing that on PS5 myself since it’s the PS Plus game for July. :denzel3:

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’ll be playing that on PS5 myself since it’s the PS Plus game for July. :denzel3:

Do plus games allow the ps5 updates now? I know ff7 on plus didn’t get the graphics update. I know my series x version of PT has the update. Hopefully, Sony changed that dumb policy. 

38 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Do plus games allow the ps5 updates now? I know ff7 on plus didn’t get the graphics update. I know my series x version of PT has the update. Hopefully, Sony changed that dumb policy. 

The PS+ game of the month is APT PS5 version, so talk of upgrading is moot. And no Sony still doesn't allow that. Which is good, as giving away FFVII for free, then allowing you to upgrade it is a slap in the face for people who bought it at launch at full price.

That's something i'd expect from hobo pass, not a premium console experience.

• Thanks 1

Finally getting back into FFVII Intergrade. Damn Yuffies combat is beastly. I love how different it feels compared to ffvii. I’m loving the new jazzy soundtrack as well.

That new board game minigame is shite though. Square needs to just stop with mini games, they’re never going to make another triple triad level minigame again so why waste time, just make a new triple triad in every FF.