The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Man Nine Sols is honestly really great. Its unfortunate they went with the cat/furry character designs, because im pretty sure thats the only reason that it never gained traction among mainstream gamers and media. The only reason I even tried it is because of the devs' background making great horror games.

I beat the dumb worm boss and played a few more hours in SO. IDK....this game just feels pretty basic and average. Dated. Its OK, but nothing really stands out. Ill continue playing it because im not playing anything else right now but i could easily drop this and no care much if there was something else id rather be playing atm.

37 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I beat the dumb worm boss and played a few more hours in SO. IDK....this game just feels pretty basic and average. Dated. Its OK, but nothing really stands out. Ill continue playing it because im not playing anything else right now but i could easily drop this and no care much if there was something else id rather be playing atm.

You don't like the game's pacing? Its pretty fast by JRPG standards and always has you moving between different environments and new towns/villages. Most of the dungeons early on are also brief and don't come close to outstaying their welcome. Its a very easy game to play because of how quickly it moves.