The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

yup, i can't stand that look. artistically, i love it. however, my eyes get badly strained.

Have you triedany of the other horror games I mentioned a while back? Some of those might be easier on the eyes.

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Have you triedany of the other horror games I mentioned a while back? Some of those might be easier on the eyes.

i had issues with signalis

• Sad 1

i just found out there's a mode in balatro where you don't have to grind to unlock the good jokers :happysad: maybe i'll finally not choke at the end lol

Just now, Twinblade said:

Try Detention or The Coma 2 they have hand drawn art styles that are easier on the eyes.

i have both. i was supposed to start detention. i forget which game got in the way. maybe lorelei and the laser eye.

• Upvote 1

I like that I now can make Balatro as easy, or as hard as I want to be. I had only discovered like half of the jokers before. I didn’t even know I could hold 6 :wow2:

So Mafia Definitive Edition is out on Gamepass. I played through the beginning, it seems good so far. Its a 4 year old game but the city still looks pretty sharp. The character models haven't aged as well, but the facial animations and acting are good.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Back from my trip and practically the only game I played was Balatro and I literally didn't ever need or want anything else. Legit crack the game, especially if you like card games. 

I literally just finished playing it for several hours. It is easily the best card game I’ve played. Being able to get 50k on a pair, yet only 5k on a flush (because of my jokers) = :wow2:

i spent dozens of hours playing it wrong, yet still loved it. Finally, I see what having a good chips card, a great value multiplier, and 3 high total multipliers can get :wow2:

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I literally just finished playing it for several hours. It is easily the best card game I’ve played. Being able to get 50k on a pair, yet only 5k on a flush (because of my jokers) = :wow2:

i spent dozens of hours playing it wrong, yet still loved it. Finally, I see what having a good chips card, a great value multiplier, and 3 high total multipliers can get :wow2:

Yeah I was the exact same. Loving it while initially unable to beat it then once the combos and different mechanics click it just elevated the game to a whole new level. 

• aitch 1
7 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah I was the exact same. Loving it while initially unable to beat it then once the combos and different mechanics click it just elevated the game to a whole new level. 

Word. I stopped relying on flush/straight hands, etc, and just focused on being able to get crazy points even with just a high card. It changed my whole play style. 

close to beating every deck in balatro. getting 100K on a pair of 3's :D  man, i was sooooo playing this wrong when i started.

edit: when this comes to phones, expect a lot of people to slack off at work. legit crack.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The missions in Mafia Definitive Edition are quite good, as is the storytelling. Definitely doesn’t feel like the typical open world game.

Is this a sequel?

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Its a remake of the first Mafia which came out 20+ years ago.

Oh man. Good luck with the race car stage lol

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I did that already and it was actually pretty easy :] maybe they changed it in the remake.

Nice! I remember the pc version, in general, being hard, mainly because of the controls lol. But the story and acting were pretty god tier for its time.