The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

Astrobot is delightful so far. But I already missed a bot in the 2nd level and that’s bothering me so much :ben:

finding the bots is awesome! i have missed a few too. some are hidden in very clever ways.

• aitch 1

I grabbed Ace Attorney Investigations (PS4 version on PS5). It looks sharp, and the new 'chibi' character models actually look quite good. The port is very good so far but for me everything else from the writing to the investigations has actually aged really well. I started with the first game to get a refresher but i can't wait to play the 2nd one afterwards.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

On the 3rd world in Astro Bot. Game owns pretty hard. Between that and Ace Attorney Investigations Im in gaming bliss right now :whew:

the third world is DOPE! in world 2, how fun was level where you

Spoiler

change sizes, from big to any size. so damn seamless.

• aitch 1
7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Hide contents

Yeah that was a cool, surprising mechanic. Game is full of them.

• aitch 1
17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

On the 3rd world in Astro Bot. Game owns pretty hard. Between that and Ace Attorney Investigations Im in gaming bliss right now :whew:

12 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Reveal hidden contents

Gonna get even better! Also start to get access to the little more difficult Shape levels now. 

The World 4 themed level was a pretty big surprise too. Keen to hear what yous think.

• aitch 2