The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

On chapter 3 of Ace Attorney Investigations 2. This gam’s scope is huge even compared to the first game. This chapter alone is like 8 hours long apparently :ben: 

yeahhhh...i'm going to have to hold off on that title for a while lol. life is hectic with the hurricane helene aftermath and the upcoming election. i still haven't finished astrobot :deadest:

14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeahhhh...i'm going to have to hold off on that title for a while lol. life is hectic with the hurricane helene aftermath and the upcoming election. i still haven't finished astrobot :deadest:

yeah it’s damn good though. It goes really deep into Edgeworth’s history and backstory and develops him in interesting ways. I think he might actually end up being a better character than Phoenix Wright.

• aitch 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah it’s damn good though. It goes really deep into Edgeworth’s history and backstory and develops him in interesting ways. I think he might actually end up being a better character than Phoenix Wright.

yeah, i'll end up playing the first again too. however, i need to clear up my current roster of games. that way, i can play this (on the go/at office) and stellar blade at the house.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, i'll end up playing the first again too. however, i need to clear up my current roster of games. that way, i can play this (on the go/at office) and stellar blade at the house.

I will say playing both the first and 2nd game back to back isn't easy. You definitely feel fatigue because of how similar the mechanics are and just the fact that so much of the experience is just reading text.

Playing a different game on the side like Astrobot and now Echoes of Wisdom helps.

I enjoy the stupid secret of mana 2 remake, finally slimypass is good for something 

still prefer the snes og tho, never understand forced 3d environments

Edited by kaz